B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

23 minutes ago, Lasse said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This shows Karmas interest of having sex with Wolf!  He puts her hand on his dick and she doesn't move as much as a finger for a minuts - she totally ignores his dick! Karma just wants to cuddle with him!

it's just going to happen one day, that's why she's in the villa, don't make a fuss about it and just enjoy it, besides, she's really not worth all the fuss with those eternal games

37 minutes ago, Lasse said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This shows Karmas interest of having sex with Wolf!  He puts her hand on his dick and she doesn't move as much as a finger for a minuts - she totally ignores his dick! Karma just wants to cuddle with him!

She was stroking at first but stopped, she was on her period too which probably diffused it. I think if he had tried that tonight the result could have been different, but he tried nothing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Ney's lovely boyfriend left with all his belongings at 09:13. Bye bye, we will miss you!!

Thank god, the worry is he may return when Ney does.

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Zuerst streichelte sie, hörte dann aber auf, da sie auch ihre Periode hatte, was sie wahrscheinlich verflüchtigte. Ich denke, wenn er das heute Abend versucht hätte, hätte das Ergebnis anders ausfallen können, aber er hat nichts versucht.

Er kann es noch versuchen, sie ist noch da

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

She was stroking at first but stopped, she was on her period too which probably diffused it. I think if he had tried that tonight the result could have been different, but he tried nothing.

She came too late.He had alredy mastrubated !

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

She came too late.He had alredy mastrubated !

She came too late and he came too early what a disaster. Now if she had walked in on him Masturbating that would have been a classic.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Would you say that being on the period has an effect on the hands?

8 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Would you say that being on the period has an effect on the hands?