B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

The only thing Wolf seems to really love is his smartphone! When I have a girl next to me in bed, the last thing I think about is my smartphone! His behavior shows what an idiot he is!

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

She was stroking at first but stopped, she was on her period too which probably diffused it. I think if he had tried that tonight the result could have been different, but he tried nothing.

so her hands and mouth, on their period too?

so last night i got off rlc and cc to watch some football with the wife and i come on here this morning to find out that karma left her room so a bum could be warm, to go and sleep with wolf where absolutely nothing happened. what kind of snickity snot is that?  also apparently masshole left aziza to go sleep by himself which in my opinion is great, just prolonging the inevitable as to when he and aziza do the nasty.  what a glorious nigh it was in the two villas!

25 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so last night i got off rlc and cc to watch some football with the wife and i come on here this morning to find out that karma left her room so a bum could be warm, to go and sleep with wolf where absolutely nothing happened. what kind of snickity snot is that?  also apparently masshole left aziza to go sleep by himself which in my opinion is great, just prolonging the inevitable as to when he and aziza do the nasty.  what a glorious nigh it was in the two villas!

Karma decided to go to Wolf when the bum came in to her room and bed. She also knew that Massi was still in the house. So the best thing to do was leaving for some cuddle with Wolf and then get a good nights undisturbed sleep in his bed!! Karma want as little as possible to do with Massi and the other guy!!

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Lasse said:

By now everybody knows about Massi and Sara (and Nadja) having a venereal disease. I guess Aziza also knows. That is why there was no fucking last night!!

Are you serious, and honestly I'm not doubting you, but did you hear one of them mention it

• Like 1