B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

I no longer read about activities in B4, what happened, they are waiting for their salary to see if it was worth it, or they are waiting for the next supply of drugs, who knows

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Karma decided to go to Wolf when the bum came in to her room and bed. She also knew that Massi was still in the house. So the best thing to do was leaving for some cuddle with Wolf and then get a good nights undisturbed sleep in his bed!! Karma want as little as possible to do with Massi and the other guy!!

i see it differently but that's cool

43 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Seda has a banging nice body, but besides that, they should have had her going on regular therapy visits by now, that's just my opinion

literally laying in her suitcase now

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

By now everybody knows about Massi and Sara (and Nadja) having a venereal disease. I guess Aziza also knows. That is why there was no fucking last night!!

Well, if that's true, that's fine with them, condoms don't just protect against pregnancy and so on if he has infected the girls. Which he denies, as is his way, that others are to blame and he is the holy pope.

8 minuti fa, Rattlesnake316 ha detto:

con chi esce Sara adesso, tranne Daytona, dopo che Nadja è tornata a casa sua e Max non è più con lei lol

Il mondo e' pieno di tossici

19 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

È chiaro chissà con chi si è scopato mentre era in vacanza, perché ci vuole un po' prima che un'infezione del genere si manifesti

Anche La droga stessa puo’ far venire malattie