B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

Yesterday I had a thought that Karma had complaind about Massi to Bogdan and that was why she had slept with Wolf.So Massi now has restrictions about constantly being in B4! It is OK to go to the FR but afterwards straight back to B7. He just can't ruin every night for everybody, Some people want to and need to sleep undisturbed for a few hours.

44 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Ich habe schon einige Tage Probleme damit. Wie ich hier gelesen habe, hat Karma zu Sara gesagt, "sie hat Gefühle", dann dürfte sie auch zu Wolf keine Gefühle mehr haben. Wie er sie behandelt, oder am "Badetag" behandelt hat, als er sie noch ins Bett brachte und er dann zu Aziza ging und sich die ganze Nacht zu ihr in Sara's Bett legte. Das ist auch nicht die feine Art.

Aziza has no interest in Wolf, she knows about Karma and him,

she needs a friend, as Seda is a big problem for a 22 year old.

But you're right, it could end with Wolf for Karma as with Sara,

because they don't return the feelings.

15 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Yesterday I had a thought that Karma had complaind about Massi to Bogdan and that was why she had slept with Wolf.So Massi now has restrictions about constantly being in B4! It is OK to go to the FR but afterwards straight back to B7. He just can't ruin every night for everybody, Some people want to and need to sleep undisturbed for a few hours.

i think you mean that karma slept in wolf's bed and not that they slept with each other. Well what karma and bogdan talked to each other will probably remain a secret and even if it's true she's right but as long as bogdan doesn't broach the subject with max and we all know he'll lie his way out of it I don't see much hope of anything changing.

26 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

i think so too otherwise you would have heard her name that she has feelings for you and so it was only said that she has feelings if the name had come up you would have heard it.

also don't think no matter how sara tries hard that it won't be like it used to be for that has messed up too much and can karma understand that maybe she doesn't really believe that sara will ever change and so it is better to build a cooler and distant friendship the other only hurts karma again

Actually there are similarities between Sara and Massimo,

short term use of people, but long term just losses,

meaning people are hurt and distance themselves.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

Actually there are similarities between Sara and Massimo,

short term use of people, but long term just losses.

I won't deny that either, only that before the time with nadja, the tattoo guy and finally max I didn't mind sara's behavior, but since then she has rather deteriorated in character and become a self-absorbed egotistical person, but max was this egotistical self-absorbed guy from the beginning.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

i think you mean that karma slept in wolf's bed and not that they slept with each other. Well what sara and bogdan talked to each other will probably remain a secret and even if it's true she's right but as long as bogdan doesn't broach the subject with max and we all know he'll lie his way out of it I don't see much hope of anything changing.

Even if Massi lies his face blue Bogdan can -like all of us-look at some replays and see the truth !

• Like 1

Vor 6 Minuten sagte Lasse:

Selbst wenn Massi lügt, kann Bogdan – wie wir alle – einige Wiederholungen anschauen und die Wahrheit erkennen!

Ja, ich denke auch, dass Massi von Bogdan oder RLC eine Nachricht bekommen hat, er ist seit einigen Tagen anders. Kann aber auch mit der Krankheit zu tun haben.

12 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

a self-absorbed egotistical person

Sara is essentially a good person, everybody likes her.

But she can't see longer than her nose, so no control,

and no idea of have to have good social contacts.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Ja, ich denke auch, dass Massi von Bogdan oder RLC eine Nachricht bekommen hat, er ist seit einigen Tagen anders. Kann aber auch mit der Krankheit zu tun haben.

I don't think some "simple" VD would stop Massi!! As he is Gods Gift to the women he has an obligation to satisfy them!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Even if Massi lies his face blue Bogdan can -like all of us-look at some replays and see the truth !

Bogdan is the ultimate voyeur, he gets payed for it. 😀