B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

3 minutes ago, Denisevouten said:

Has anyone noticed that Karma hasn't had a shower or bathe in several days?

No, haven't given it a thoght. But I still like her mutch!!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Denisevouten said:

Has anyone noticed that Karma hasn't had a shower or bathe in several days?

She had a full shower and hair wash 2 days ago on the 7th. It's completely normal for her to go to 3 days. She washes vital parts almost daily in the restroom sometimes turns the light off to do so which is odd. 

I'm just thinking about what some people here in the forum think about what's going on in b4, no orgies no drug parties just girls sitting on the couch in the LR (find it kind of funny, ok the days were shit but the others had their fun)

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I'm just thinking about what some people here in the forum think about what's going on in b4, no orgies no drug parties just girls sitting on the couch in the LR (find it kind of funny, ok the days were shit but the others had their fun)

It's kind of the normal isn't it and it's a lot better without some wierd dude pacing around the place looking like he is lost. 

It's good that the girls are spending some quality time together.

The will be other parties, will they ever match the new years ones in how.long they lasted? Maybe not. Who knows.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

It's kind of the normal isn't it and it's a lot better without some wierd dude pacing around the place looking like he is lost. 

It's good that the girls are spending some quality time together.

The will be other parties, will they ever match the new years ones in how.long they lasted? Maybe not. Who knows.

yes i know that was a little sarcastic allusion to what has been written here in the last few days in the general topic by a few users (i don't want to judge anyone here or say that they have a wrong opinion about the things that have happened and everyone has their opinion and you have to respect it whether you like it or not). The post is just a little irony to what is going on in the LR right now

12 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Ja, ich weiß, das war eine kleine sarkastische Anspielung auf das, was hier in den letzten Tagen im allgemeinen Thema von einigen Benutzern geschrieben wurde (ich möchte hier niemanden verurteilen oder sagen, dass er eine falsche Meinung über die Dinge hat, die ... sind passiert und jeder hat seine Meinung und man muss sie respektieren, ob es einem gefällt oder nicht). Der Beitrag ist nur eine kleine Ironie gegenüber dem, was gerade im LR vor sich geht

Ja, finde ich auch, ich denke, die Mädchen verhalten sich irgendwie freier, als wenn ein Mann hier wäre

29 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Sometimes you need a break from all the chaos. 🙂

27 minutes ago, kris66 said:

The amount of speculations here (some more crazy than others) is astounding!

You might argue, that the thread actually is about speculations.

I find it more astounding, how wrong these can be.