B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

20 minutes ago, northguy said:

Sara needs new followers.

Just like Massimo, who's next. 😀

Massi has plenty of followers from what I can see on SM...Sara is way below him. 

I'm seriously hope RLC are going to find help for Seda? I see this type of Mental Deterioration everyday at work. This situation isn't going to get better with hugs and talking, she getting worst. She needs Psychiatric Care now. I'm not a expert but I deal with Inmates like her condition and it's getting really bad. I hope RLC not just thinking about filling a bed. It's ashamed Seda a very Beautiful woman, and whatever going on I hope she get professional help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

il y a 2 minutes, Troy a dit :

I'm seriously hope RLC are going to find help for Seda? I see this type of Mental Deterioration everyday at work. This situation isn't going to get better with hugs and talking, she getting worst. She needs Psychiatric Care now. I'm not a expert but I deal with Inmates like her condition and it's getting really bad. I hope RLC not just thinking about filling a bed. It's ashamed Seda a very Beautiful woman, and whatever going on I hope she get professional help.

I hope too she just left with a little suitcase we will see in the future

• Upvote 1

Il existe 8 infections transmissibles sexuellement ,savons-nous si nos 3 infectés connaissent ,d'après leurs symptômes, les traitements à suivre avant de reprendre leur activité sexuelle ?

Une  période de mise à l'écart s'appliquera normalement pour SARA,NADIA,MASSI, perçus comme des pestiférés .

13 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Dans l'histoire ,notre gentleman baiseur va perdre de son aura ! L'ITALIEN  va t'il, après ses déboires,tremper son macaroni hors RLC ?

Pasta/copy.

34 minutes ago, Tooley said:

Seda has moved to B7 and is eating with Marilyn

There is no space for another person there. She can't be put in the same bed as Marilyn!

5 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Karma hat eine Klang-Schale gekauft, kommt es heute zu einer Tantra-Sitzung mit Sara?

I doubt that she wants to socialize with Sara anymore !

6 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Karma hat eine Klang-Schale gekauft, kommt es heute zu einer Tantra-Sitzung mit Sara?

She had this since tantra guy was here, not one she just bought.