B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

8 hours ago, Lasse said:

By now everybody knows about Massi and Sara (and Nadja) having a venereal disease. I guess Aziza also knows. That is why there was no fucking last night!!

Won't be any fucking for a few days and then Massi just may be cut off from any further dick workout rxcept wit his hand.  :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

did anyone else notice that when neytiri arrived at b4 that karma was looking for the junkie?  it sure looked that way to me.  i'm probably wrong but what if i was right.  maybe karma has a thing for the junkie?

from 19:51 you can see it in camera 2.9

6 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

wolf and max are about to arrive in b4

now it will be funny again who max will sleep with tonight, aziza or sara and if karma will sleep with wolf again if the other idiot stays in b4

watching b4 was fun while it lasted!  now that the two idiots from b7 are there i will have to campout somewhere else.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Why can't there be a single day when Wolf and Massi doesn't show their faces in B4 ?? Like seriously, don't you have anything else to do especially Wolf

yes sir i agree wholeheartedly!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Won't be any fucking for a few days and then Massi just may be cut off from any further dick workout rxcept wit his hand.  :biggrin:

well the choice is slowly getting thin the max can still fuck, because he would like to fuck the most, I think he will bite on granite that she spreads her legs. Unless he puts her under anaesthetic like Nadja and Sara

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

yes and i have logged out and prefer to watch stargate atlantis on tv

yeah, this is my last good day to view rlc so i'm going to stick around for a little while and see if dumb and dumber go back to b7 soon.