B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

Yes the conversation between them 19:10 ....

yes it has general conversation jokes and laughs but also sadness and love.

Karma talks about some time she was hospitalized for any serious injury and then decided on a healthier and better life. Think there was also something with water could be diving accident.

Sara seems to do everything to get Karma's trust back to her.

She knows that Karma makes her better calmer she asked Karma what and how she can find back to make them as before

she seemed to regret what she did she mentions the days around New Year..

Karma says you know I have feelings

Sara takes up on how they meet the first time they talk about it and asks karma you will well write more to me now again

even if you have misunderstood something, it is still better than the rest who didn't understand at all (you really can't put it into words how you translate such conversations for us although you don't have to do it especially for us, you can really only send a crate of beer as a thank you)

If she wants to regret what she did the days around New Year, she should first get away from Max and not let him near her anymore (I know it's hard when you're direct neighbors and he's always in b4)

Winning back Karma's trust will take time and Sara would have to make a lot of sacrifices because if you see Sara drinking alcohol or taking drugs she will forget everything she promised (and that will be the biggest problem in my eyes).

As for the feelings, one can only speculate what kind of feelings Karma has for Sara (if you got that right), are they more friendly feelings or even more, if it should be more why the whole theater with wolf.

Okay as I said I only wrote that Ney is back and Frank only asked when, who wanted to get her and I couldn't say but thanks for the info

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Tenete presente che sarebbe CRIMINALE se Massi scopasse qualcuno!! È vietato se si è affetti da malattie veneree! Wolf e Ney dormiranno insieme.

Tante cose sono vietate, ma nessuno fa’ niente, anzi, se ti lamenti vieni anche insultato😏

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Tante cose sono vietate, ma nessuno fa’ niente, anzi, se ti lamenti vieni anche insultato😏

I have my thougts and way to see things. And I let everybody else have their!! Insulating me makes me the winner beceause insults are very bad arguments!!

• Like 1

The discussion Azia had to karma when she came home

Azia told what she did during the day she had done her nails walked around town

Max texted tried to get her to come she hesitated but all of a sudden she was close to his office and then he texted again and she fell for it and visited the office which was beautiful and very and big.

She asked where Seda was Karma said on the city and Wolf brought Seda

Azia was really tired of seda she can't be her friend. when this happened earlier so she knew how it gets She told Karma that Seda had been out last night up in the mountains and apparently also lying on a road in the way of vehicles

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

26 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Keep in mind that it would be CRIMINAL if Massi was to fuck anyone!! It is forbidden if you have a VD ! Wolf and Ney will SLEEP together.

If Wolf and Massimo slept together, they could

pass the VD on to Daytona.

4 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Müssen es immer diese Idioten von B7 sein. Die Mädchen sollen hinausgehen und sich ordentliche Männer suchen. Aziza und Sara sind ja nicht zum ersten Mal hier, aber die suchen auch nur Junkies.

Ich habe die Befürchtung das wenn mal wieder eine Party stattfindet das Max Sara und Aziza fickt wie vor tagen sara und nadja und da sind wir denn wieder bei dem Thema Vertrauen zurück zu gewinnen

28 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Keep in mind that it would be CRIMINAL if Massi was to fuck anyone!! It is forbidden if you have a VD ! Wolf and Ney will SLEEP together.

The same goes for the women too...those women being Sara and Nadia who are both sexually active with other people...so it would also be criminal if they proceeded with a sexual encounter with someone else. 

Why do all women fall for Max's scam, it's really only a matter of hours before she's the next notch on his penis.

What she did to Seda that night is really crass, it can't go on like this, she needs help before something worse happens

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Why can't there be a single day when Wolf and Massi doesn't show their faces in B4 ?? Like seriously, don't you have anything else to do especially Wolf

RLC wanted to bring guys into the "GIRLS ONLY " villas, what is happening is the result of that !!  There is NOT one night that they don't appear in B4 !  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1