Leora & Paul - (2024) #2

15 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She's faking it so she doesn't have to bate for her fans (Paul suggested this to her).

HeHe, You guy's, Why would a woman like Leora have to fake an illness to abstain from masturbating. Perhaps she is genuinely unwell, but in any case it's her choice whether she does anything I imagine. She's not a programmed robot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

HeHe, You guy's, Why would a woman like Leora have to fake an illness to abstain from masturbating. Perhaps she is genuinely unwell, but in any case it's her choice whether she does anything I imagine. She's not a programmed robot.

I think she might actually be unwell to be fair. 

But yeah, after 3 nights in a row at the beginning of the month. Between her period, Paul following her round like a second shadow, and now her being under the weather, its been a bit of a barren spell for her fans...(even if it has been just over a week and there was a couple of nights with some nice views - still feels longer!🥺

Just gotta hope it'll be a triumphant return to form, when she wants to and not because she feels like she has to😘

• Upvote 2

Ça y arrive parfois de jouer les malades depuis l'arrivée de Paul et de ( ces recommandations )pourtant elle est toujours en forme pour toucher son chèque , voila bientôt 15 jours qu'elle ne fait rien pour ces fans et puis ce coucher a 5 heures du matin pratiquement chaque jour n’arrange rien

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I doubt that Leora is pretending to be ill, since on Sunday she didn't feel like doing anything. And then why pretend? If Leora wants to masturbate she doesn't worry about whether Paul is there or not or whether Paul is awake or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5