Leora & Paul - (2024) #2

27 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

It looks like Leora is getting sick 😷🤒🤧

Too much bad cheese he's  a fucking cunt I'll kill the cunt   now then doctor I'm  here for my second appointment I'm feeling from Lack off wanking I think this period is taking too long she needs to go commando and throw the fanny plug away   right doctor want would you recommend 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Too much bad cheese he's  a fucking cunt I'll kill the cunt   now then doctor I'm  here for my second appointment I'm feeling from Lack off wanking I think this period is taking too long she needs to go commando and throw the fanny plug away   right doctor want would you recommend 

Love it whoever sent that let me know who you are please so I can thank you in person

20 minutes ago, Gregg said:

You have to do sex with big black  And at the end of the appointment, pull down your pants and open your ass wide to put this sausage in

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

You have to do sex with big black  And at the end of the appointment, pull down your pants and open your ass wide to put this sausage in

Oh it was you pulo put it in then please slow 

Now will Paul stay away or are we expecting that he'll turn up in the GR within the hour (and turn the lights off at the same time)?

Might aswell enjoy the view...maybe she'll hop up on all-fours or lay on her side, maybe even caress her ass or even cheekily lift or spread her cheeks and show her asshole 😘

• Like 1