30 minutes ago, Ste said:

Pity you have to refer to most that are back making positive comments

about Leora Paul & Eva as Dumb Fucks even you were mentioned

in a positive way in your absence  Your flock of imbeciles who look

up yo you as there leader were notably quite recently but no doubt

they will have a backlog of foul and nasty comments in the belief that

you have there back!  Lot of pressure to be held in such esteem I'm sure

your up to the challenge

🤣🤣🤣 Positive comments !! They are for the Leora Fan Thread, this thread is about peoples opinions positive and negative depending on individual interpretation.

The trouble seems to be that you Leora sycophants don't like opinions that differ from yours so you start your immature stalking of the offenders.

All about opinions! I look at you lot and see a flock of imbeciles too, so who is right?...Exactly !!

Don't fear too much, this is only a very brief visit before I am gone again, too many other things to concentrate on at the moment.

Also if I were to stay a challenge would never phase me, unlike you bunch of fools....But rest assured I will not be here long at all....Pity really because you and the other cretins are so easy to silence.

Some good advice for you and the Skunk, MS, GH and any of the other Leora Luvvie's. Don't allow your ambitions to get confused with your capabilities...The skunk is a prime example of what can happen. 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

You should never allow these worthless individuals to intimidate you @ dougiestyle4uit's what they do, mostly by emojis, which is fine.

There are possibly five of them that think they are important, but not important or relevant enough to put into words what they think and post like others, no, they are pack animals, when one sends a disparaging emoji the others fall in line and follow, they are low life bottom feeders who need each other to exist.

They are trying to force you to leave the forum, as they have forced others out in the past, they are actually deluded enough to think that it was created specially for them and that they have the say on who posts and who doesn't, whilst promoting free speech for themselves but not for those that don't toe their party line. 

In their warped minds they cannot accept honest opinions that may criticise their fantasy Goddess Leora or her cuckold partner.

They enjoy dishing it out but cannot bear to have it returned to them just like all bullies.

We all know who they are, so take no notice of the infantile behaviour and put the emojis etc into perspective....If they send them to you you can comfort yourself by knowing you have sufficiently pissed them off and tweaked their exposed nerves to initiate that response.

Bring it on gobshites.....if you dare ! 🤣🤣

Whoa jimbos back lock up you daughters and your skunks he tells it like it is I've got your back jimbo don't worry I'll won't get too close  🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Whoa jimbos back lock up you daughters and your skunks he tells it like it is I've got your back jimbo don't worry I'll won't get too close  🤣

More like lock up your sheep 🐑 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

🤣🤣🤣 Positive comments !! They are for the Leora Fan Thread, this thread is about peoples opinions positive and negative depending on individual interpretation.

The trouble seems to be that you Leora sycophants don't like opinions that differ from yours so you start your immature stalking of the offenders.

All about opinions! I look at you lot and see a flock of imbeciles too, so who is right?...Exactly !!

Don't fear too much, this is only a very brief visit before I am gone again, too many other things to concentrate on at the moment.

Also if I were to stay a challenge would never phase me, unlike you bunch of fools....But rest assured I will not be here long at all....Pity really because you and the other cretins are so easy to silence.

Some good advice for you and the Skunk, MS, GH and any of the other Leora Luvvie's. Don't allow your ambitions to get confused with your capabilities...The skunk is a prime example of what can happen. 😊

Who pissed on your cornflakes

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Ste said:

Who pissed on your cornflakes

What's wrong big boy, you didn't like my answer to your post?

Like I say, you like to dish it out but don't like accepting what is returned..Only adults are capable of that, so that rules you and the others out doesn't it.

Anyway! Like I said, this is only a very brief visit for now.....You and your chums try and be nice to the other posters, remember it's a forum for all points of view, not just for you insecure lonely souls to bully other posters.

Goodnight !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1