B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Do you have proof that he's got "a dirty dick" or that anyone got HIV as you suggest? Or are you just making up stories to feed your stupidity or your hatred towards him?

Seems About Right GIF by Digital Pratik

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Do you have proof that he's got "a dirty dick" or that anyone got HIV as you suggest? Or are you just making up stories to feed your stupidity or your hatred towards him?

What are u talking about man.  He, Sara, and Nadia all had sex last week and they had a fight because he had to take pills.  He blamed it on Sara and her dirty sheets.  So he himself said he had an issue downstairs.  As for the HIV thing, i never said he had it.  In America they have commercials saying you can still have a full and healthy sex life even when u have HIV, all u gotta do is take a pill.  Any more “proof” you need or did I explain it well enough Kris?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, wafercop said:

If I didn't misinterpret, he asked what it was like with Wolf she said something back does not know what but seemed like he wanted to help her with Wolf. Could it be so that Max accepted he has nothing to pick up at Karma but more as a friend

What time was it Wafer ? the only bit i can pick out so far was when she was telling him that Tantra has a wife and he didn't reply to her.

Id say by the way he is mauling her he doesn't want to help her with Wolf he just wants her panties off.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

You have certainly already seen that Bogdan gives the new tenant an envelope with 50 Euroscheinen

I have been part of RLC as a viewer for years and giving the girls money is nothing new or weird. They are on the payroll of RLC (the whole concept is that they get paid to be on cam 24/7). Why do you think they are there if not for money? And since many of them do not have a bank account in Spain they get cash from the Manager in Spain BOGDAN.  Are we clear and over with your conspirachy theories now?

6 minutes ago, Murfy said:

What are u talking about man.  He, Sara, and Nadia all had sex last week and they had a fight because he had to take pills.  He blamed it on Sara and her dirty sheets.  So he himself said he had an issue downstairs.  As for the HIV thing, i never said he had it.  In America they have commercials saying you can still have a full and healthy sex life even when u have HIV, all u gotta do is take a pill.  Any more “proof” you need or did I explain it well enough Kris?

God damn these forums are getting even worse by the day. The amount of "I think" here and wild far-fetched theories from certain people here is extreme.

Come on I dare you. Post the proof here now 😉

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

God damn these forums are getting even worse by the day. The amount of "I think" here and wild far-fetched theories from certain people here is extreme.

Cool man👍. Literally he said it so I don’t know what else you need to know.  Enjoy your evening.  

8 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

What time was it Wafer ? the only bit i can pick out so far was when she was telling him that Tantra has a wife and he didn't reply to her.

In the beginning when he sat down with her he asked her later if she was scared of boys he said take it you want before it's late