B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

They did a lot of sessions, now easy to find on sex sites.

Maybe but I don't care ha ha 🙂  The sex is not my main goal to be here even though I have zero problems with sex between any of the participants and have a good laugh when they go all in (drugs or no drugs).  I like the interaction part and the observing part (without jumping to conclusions as I got zero clue most of the time).

8 minutes ago, northguy said:

I find Wolf-Karma rather hard to understand.

Are they playing mind games or what.

Their relationship is for me very strange.

It varies day to day i don't get it all. they spent all night and then all morning together not really having much conversation but he had her laughing before sleep and then spooned her, there are times when they look closer and interact playfully. Then nothing at all like a bit ago no greeting and alone in the Kitchen together he avoids her completely and looks outside at the others.

Does he like her or not, its like maybe he does and doesn't know how to act towards her. Even if they were friends they wouldn't be that kind of atmosphere.

I give up trying to work them out because i never will. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Maybe but I don't care ha ha 🙂  The sex is not my main goal to be here even though I have zero problems with sex between any of the participants and have a good laugh when they go all in (drugs or no drugs).  I like the interaction part and the observing part (without jumping to conclusions as I got zero clue most of the time).

I don't either, ha ha. It was just to prove, that Wolf can perform.

I'm also not fixated on the sex, but the human interest.

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

What I've noticed since Margo left I either haven't seen or he hasn't had an injection since then

Unless he goes off cam to do it. He does tend to disappear as lot

6 minutes ago, Jackpo1 said:

Also, was Margo the one who controlled when Wolf has to take the injections? If not, why did Wolf hasn't had any single injection post Margo left? 

Nobody else wants to shoot him in the arse with the injection. 

20 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

It varies day to day i don't get it all. they spent all night and then all morning together not really having much conversation but he had her laughing before sleep and then spooned her, there are times when they look closer and interact playfully. Then nothing at all like a bit ago no greeting and alone in the Kitchen together he avoids her completely and looks outside at the others.

Does he like her or not, its like maybe he does and doesn't know how to act towards her. Even if they were friends they wouldn't be that kind of atmosphere.

I give up trying to work them out because i never will. 

I could have written just what you did, so agree Sulzer.

One day Wafer will reveal the truth. 😀

5 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Unless he goes off cam to do it. He does tend to disappear as lot

yes, but with margo he had no problems with the cameras running when margo did it. I have to say that if the subject hadn't been mentioned, I wouldn't have noticed that he wasn't injecting himself anymore