B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Perché incontrarsi fuori spendendo soldi per vitto e alloggio quando nel B4 o nel B7 hanno riscaldamento, camere gratis, cibo gratis e anche vantaggi economici per apparire in cam?

Maybe she went to her elderly friend with whom she loves to chat for hours and hours or maybe she's with Sara or maybe, why not, she's with the unmentionable me? That unmentionable m.......and that you call a psychopath here?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Why meet outside spending money on food and accommodation when in B4 or B7 they have heating, free rooms, free food and also economic benefits for appearing on cam?

wish i could answer your question but i can't.  i have seen tenants keep it off camera before with no regard for the economic benefits from being on cam.

Just now, FrankZabba said:

she is not the first to go on an overnight stay with hardly nothing and then stay gone 2 or 3 days, but i hope you are right that she will be back soon.  i'm actually looking forward to being able to watch her and others with no guys around.

Yeah last time when she stayed with a friend she was back the next evening, that was the only time she had been away without re appearing in B1.

She wasn't exactly in the best of health full of cold and coughing a lot, surprised she went out at all.

Whenever we think no guys are around 1 always springs from somewhere...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Shortly before she left, Karma told Ney "I have work to do on my house" along with asking Bodgan who actually owns the cat, maybe she is in the process of leaving the project and Wolf is somewhere else entirely.

There's really no point in worrying about Mass or Wolf... if they go away then there will just be two new ones that are just as bad for the people who don't want boys there.
This works for RLC, they are really not going to change that and because of the obsession of the viewers it is actually the fault of the viewers themselves... they reward RLC's choice by their attention to it

is she thinking about taking the cat with her when she leaves?

i absolutely agree!

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

Yeah last time when she stayed with a friend she was back the next evening, that was the only time she had been away without re appearing in B1.

She wasn't exactly in the best of health full of cold and coughing a lot, surprised she went out at all.

probably karma with her female friend she visited last she was gone when she did not bring much more than the toothbrush. and not clothes for party so she probably comes back in the evening

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Shortly before she left, Karma told Ney "I have work to do on my house" along with asking Bodgan who actually owns the cat, maybe she is in the process of leaving the project and Wolf is somewhere else entirely.

There's really no point in worrying about Mass or Wolf... if they go away then there will just be two new ones that are just as bad for the people who don't want boys there.
This works for RLC, they are really not going to change that and because of the obsession of the viewers it is actually the fault of the viewers themselves... they reward RLC's choice by their attention to it

It wouldn't surprise me at all if she didn't have a place of her own anyway many do. She may even be letting it out.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

is she thinking about taking the cat with her when she leaves?

i absolutely agree!

she did not ask that question directly but Bod said that the cat is important against mice, etc

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

why did she go with fior and crew if she was sick?  not very smart on her part imo.  yes, the times have changed and not for the better imo.  now there are damn near more guys on rlc at times than girls.  i don't know about you but i want to see the women and don't care so much to see the guys.  most of the guys that are not coupled up with a female like in adeline and marcus' case, are total a-holes anyway.  when you do see a guy that is clean cut and respectful towards the girls, they don't stick around long.  i guess in these peoples profession, the only guys that are willing to do things on camera are of the a-hole types.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

perché è andata con fior e crew se era malata? non molto intelligente da parte sua, a mio parere. sì, i tempi sono cambiati e non in meglio, a mio parere. ora ci sono dannatamente più ragazzi su RLC a volte che ragazze. Non so te, ma io voglio vedere le donne e non mi interessa così tanto vedere i ragazzi. la maggior parte dei ragazzi che non sono accoppiati con una donna come nel caso di Adeline e Marcus, sono comunque dei veri e propri stronzi. quando vedi un ragazzo che è pulito e rispettoso nei confronti delle ragazze, non restano a lungo. Immagino che nella professione di queste persone, gli unici ragazzi disposti a fare cose davanti alla telecamera siano tipi stronzi.

I am convinced that we will understand what happened in these 24 hours because someone will tell it to someone, either English or Russian someone will translate it for us

Just now, poncherello said:

Sono convinto che capiremo cosa è successo in queste 24 ore perché qualcuno lo racconterà a qualcuno, sia inglese che russo qualcuno ce lo tradurrà

And it wouldn't be the first time he returns with Sara and Daytona after reuniting in the city

In any case, this night the unnameable m.....and that some here call a sociopath said goodbye today to Sara so we expect to see him arrive, late but he arrives, and he will ruin a girls' evening as some expected

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I am convinced that we will understand what happened in these 24 hours because someone will tell it to someone, either English or Russian someone will translate it for us

anyway... girls who get into a relationship outside the project slowly turn into an empty bed so get used to the fact that they are gone often, you see the same thing now with Octavia.