B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

11 minutes ago, Lasse said:

It looks like Karma is leaving again!!

With Aziza and Daytona.

The witches having a meeting.

Next Black Mass is planned, evil ahead.

2 hours ago, Sulzer said:

Unfortunately Sara will only rest for so many days, she will drink again and worse if she is in the company of the people that do.

Yes suzer that is the big worry I have too, but I think that karma has a very positive influence on sara but as I said we will see when sara is healthy again and there is another evening with alcohol (how sara will behave there)

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Yesterday just before Massi left he said to Sara: See you tomorrow..no I can't come tomorrow so I see you on Sunday!!

Whatever that means, because Sara actually said to Max we're just friends, but who knows what Max whispered in her ear again and whether she'll fall for the scumbag again

It seems that Naidia is coming tonight according to Daytona, Karma has apparently been with the same friend as last, Daytona has apparently been at a meeting today to support someone They also said that the boundaries are set they believe they were referring to Max when Azia showed message from him, karma mentioned she would probably sleep early

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, wafercop said:

It seems that Naidia is coming tonight according to Daytona, Karma has apparently been with the same friend as last, Daytona has apparently been at a meeting today to support someone They also said that the boundaries are set they believe they were referring to Max when Azia showed message from him, karma mentioned she would probably sleep early

Thanks, yes didn't think Karma dressed to go out, she is wearing those boots in again and is trying the new fleece white bottoms, which suit her very well.

4 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Nadia's visit did not seem popular because she came for probably to drag with the guy who usually follows along They thought it was nice with few people no run with others visiting

• Like 2