B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

38 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Karma has apparently been with the same friend as last

this statement could again spark enough speculation here in the forum (firm friend or just good friend in relation to what happens in rlc with wolf)

I always find your posts very interesting to read and please don't misinterpret the text above, it's not meant in a bad way but with such a statement the head cinema can start to run at full speed again 😉

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Because the look on Karma's face when she was Nadja was clear

Its odd, because everyone generally tends to like Karma, but Nadia im not sure maybe the feeling is mutual.

• Like 1

There was just a conversation between sara and karma in sara's room maybe small talk maybe karma said something like what is nadja doing here and how you hurt me back then when you were only with nadja (no idea just speculation nothing else)

8 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Its odd, because everyone generally tends to like Karma, but Nadia im not sure maybe the feeling is mutual.

Not me...I despise Karma and it will be a great day when she leaves the project. She does nothing mentally for me thankfully and I'm sure she'd be happy about that too, she is vile.  

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

this statement could again spark enough speculation here in the forum (firm friend or just good friend in relation to what happens in rlc with wolf)

I always find your posts very interesting to read and please don't misinterpret the text above, it's not meant in a bad way but with such a statement the head cinema can start to run at full speed again 😉

it is the same female that has ben her friend for many year

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1