B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

12 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Qualunque cosa significhi, perché Sara in realtà ha detto a Max che siamo solo amici, ma chissà cosa le ha sussurrato di nuovo Max all'orecchio e se si innamorerà di nuovo di quel pezzo di merda.

I hadn't heard the second part, it's better that way, only the idiot ED remains

4 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Nadia's visit did not seem popular because she came for probably to drag with the guy who usually follows along They thought it was nice with few people no run with others visiting

It will be the true test of how Sara behaves then.

• Upvote 2

If sara fails the test and karma sees that, I don't think karma will fall for the excuse when she tries to apologise.

But it could also be that Nadja was invited to wipe Max's face when he's back or to open Aziza's eyes about Max.

because someone had written yesterday that aziza had been messaging max all day and aziza's statement that he's a nasty guy doesn't really fit.

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

It seems unlikely to me that the unmentionable M.....e will not show up

Why waste your time on someone you clearly dislike...you should embrace the girls and enjoy watching then doing nothing which is far better for you than wasting time commenting about people you dislike. I still don't understand why you pay for Premium on both sites and talk about the guys more the the girls. It is your choice of course but just bizarre sorry.  

• Upvote 1