B4 - General Topic 2024 #14 (January)

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Do you know the actual reason why he went next door?

yes, he's a miserable pos and needs some kind of feeling of existence.  sorry tfideano, he's a sorry asshole that has ruined many hours of my viewing pleasure.  i know you like the guys and you like seeing them there everyday, but i don't.  i want to see the girls without some asshole guy from b7 always being there to get his cheap thrills.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, corvette08 said:

That's why Hertz rental are selling off 20,000 electric vehicles for gas powered ones. 

WWW.UNILAD.COM

The news from the car rental company comes two years after Hertz announced its purchase of 100,000 Teslas

i agree and your wasting your breath with these people

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

They lack range and i can see that being an issue in rentals…..that’s just a guess

Ford said they are out, no more EV from them and i agree.  there was not enough thought that went into the EV, it is a knee jerk reaction from the competitors of the auto industry.  there was no thought about the impact on the environment when it comes time to dispose of all the batteries that are needed to power EV.  the power grid is already overwhelmed but hey, lets mass produce an EV and really overload it.  idiots, they are all idiots!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, northguy said:

Yes, gas cars usually around 600 km on a tank.

Electric cars now with 1000 km, a no brainer.

The range anxiety with gas is growing.

Gas car sales to end in Europe in 2035.

All Barcelona Uber's will be electric.

you're so woke!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

That's incorrect, South America (Argentina, Chile & Bolivia) has the largest supplies of Lithium (it is mined with slave labour), Australia has the 2nd largest supply

the poor people that mine the lithium are no more than just a number to them as well.  they don't care what the impact is on the poor people that are mining all the lithium that is required to meet demand.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The electrical supply is non sustainable now. Wait till every vehicle becomes electric there'll be brownouts all over.   

that will never happen and you will be seeing a decrease in EV purchases soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The odd post here and there is non problematic. It's when it carries over for a few pages then it should be placed in separate topic rather than an apartment topic.  

ok, i'll stop

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1