B4 - General Topic 2024 #14 (January)

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

As previously written, the EU is in favor of a ban on fossil fuels in cars from 2035

Don't rub it in. It hurts for some. 

It's even close to be cold hearted. 😀

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Correct, she does reside there...and both clubhouses are as one package sharing a garage and front gate entrance. Do you really think RLC rent both houses so the girls can stay in one house and the men and couples in the other...no, they want exactly what has been happening...young people mingling with each other from both houses brought together as one. I thought that was obvious otherwise they would not hire two neighbouring houses with access inbetween but clearly not to some people...mainly those who despise the men because they have sex with these girls and 'get in the way'. It's always been like that and there will always be some sort of jealousy and hate toward the guys...from guys on here, it's completely natural...but relentless at the same time. 

To be clear, there are two garages, not one.  There are two gates from the street to the two separate parking areas adjacent to each garage,  The parking area for B-7 is rarely used for parking because the ramp is too steep.  (Recently, the B-7 parking area was possibly being used to store construction materials. Any construction work is off-cam.  I think a big sauna with an adjacent big shower room would be nice.  Orgy-size)

I  believe RLC owns both villas, but I am not paying 50 euros for a translated copy of the property registry.  B-7 was built some years before B-4.  I believe a sewer line serving B-7 and B-4 runs from B-7 to another street.  Water does not flow uphill,  and the alternative to a gravity flow sewer would be to use a pump, which pushes the sewer water uphill to the street by the front gates.

2 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Well, when Max is back, there will be pasta + a bottle of wine again tonight,

You forgot the most important ingredient, dominance.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

What I would find funny if he is in b4 tonight and sees sara, nadja and aziza what is going on in his head lol

Dream scenario from a pervert (it's pervert):

Aziza and Karma does an explicit show in front of Massimo,

and when they really get on with it, they tell him to leave,

because they don't need him.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

You forgot the most important ingredient, dominance.

And a whole lot of lies about himself loving every girl around! So it is clear it is a natural right for him to fuck them all!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Nadia is paving the way for a new threesome tonight! She has slowly talked Sara into it.Sara has told Karma about their plans.

So Karma, Sara and Nadia?

Or Nadia, Sara and Massimo?

Or a 4 some, Karma, Sara, Nadia and Massimo (spectator)?

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

you forget that he already had sara so it would have to be aziza and karma if so

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Problem is that he doesn't listen to such things because he is indispensable for all girls!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1