B4 - General Topic 2024 #14 (January)

My small contribution. We have two cars; An Audi E-tron quatro and a Nissan Leaf, both electric. No problem with starting even when we had -24 C / - 11.2 F. The neighbor had to have help starting his petrol car 🙂

NORDICEVS.NO

The Norwegian EV Association predicts that an electric market share of up to 95 percent is within reach in 2024.

As previously written, the EU is in favor of a ban on fossil fuels in cars from 2035

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Was wäre, wenn Karma das tun würde ... wäre das in Ordnung, aber weil es Wolf ist, ist es nicht in Ordnung 🤔

Karma wohnt hier, was würden diese beiden ........ machen, wenn es B4 nicht gäbe? Würden sie an anderen Häusern nach offenen Küchentüren suchen?

37 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Karma wohnt hier, was würden diese beiden ........ machen, wenn es B4 nicht gäbe? Würden sie an anderen Häusern nach offenen Küchentüren suchen?

The girls eat often enough in B7 and Mass usually takes the things he needs to cook to B4, but you don't hear anyone about that, only hate seems to count on this forum

7 hours ago, Lasse said:

I am not at all worried about the cars. I'm worried about the electricity supply and distribution!

Well, the sun could be useful, with light and wind.

They say the sun is the basis for life.

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

An EV can also be an issue when the Arctic Air deep freezes certain areas with temps that are -40C (-40F) or lower. The batteries would be rendered dead within 1 to 2 hours.

That's exactly why all Norwegians love their electric cars,

because it works so well in cold weather.

Last gas car is sold next year there.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The odd post here and there is non problematic. It's when it carries over for a few pages then it should be placed in separate topic rather than an apartment topic.  

Well said, I thought the same.

It's fun, but can get out of hand.

5 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, he's a miserable pos and needs some kind of feeling of existence.  sorry tfideano, he's a sorry asshole that has ruined many hours of my viewing pleasure.  i know you like the guys and you like seeing them there everyday, but i don't.  i want to see the girls without some asshole guy from b7 always being there to get his cheap thrills.

Believe me I do not like Wolf...but I do like Massi. I only watched Wolf when he was with Margo so let's clear that one up lol. Despite this, I just wanted to know if you had a valid reason to comment as u did unless as now stated it's just pure dislike toward him. 

5 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

they have no choice

Of course they do, they are adults...it's your way of thinking that makes this scenario look bad when in fact it is clearly not. Just saying.