B4 - General Topic 2024 #14 (January)

3 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Oh, you're already dreaming of her... That's beautiful, sweet dreams

Dreaming of her lol...you are joking...I'll be glad when she leaves the project. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Karma resides here, what would these two ........ what if B4 didn't exist? Would they look for open kitchen doors at other houses?

Correct, she does reside there...and both clubhouses are as one package sharing a garage and front gate entrance. Do you really think RLC rent both houses so the girls can stay in one house and the men and couples in the other...no, they want exactly what has been happening...young people mingling with each other from both houses brought together as one. I thought that was obvious otherwise they would not hire two neighbouring houses with access inbetween but clearly not to some people...mainly those who despise the men because they have sex with these girls and 'get in the way'. It's always been like that and there will always be some sort of jealousy and hate toward the guys...from guys on here, it's completely natural...but relentless at the same time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Status: 4 girls studying 4 phones in the kitchen, peaceful.

Luckily Massimo is back in town, and he'll provide

all the drama and comedy, we pay for.

Oh, and the sex, it's an adult site after all.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Status: 4 girls studying 4 phones in the kitchen, peaceful.

Luckily Massimo is back in town, and he'll provide

all the drama and comedy, we pay for.

Oh, and the sex, it's an adult site after all.

Fortunately more chance of any Massimo drama at weekends and he chose to spend it elsewhere. Now it's the working week he is pretty calm normally. 

I think he has slightly burned his bridges in B4 only Aziza may give in. But he can't talk his way in as she doesn't understand him when he talks to her.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Fortunately more chance of any Massimo drama at weekends and he chose to spend it elsewhere. Now it's the working week he is pretty calm normally. 

I think he has slightly burned his bridges in B4 only Aziza may give in. But he can't talk his way in as she doesn't understand him when he talks to her.

So I guess that he could leave the project unless he's willing to bring girls from outside.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Good point, Sulzer.

I find it interesting, that Aziza accused Massimo

for doing unprotected sex, and spreading decease.

He got mad, because his selfish mantra is freedom,

which practically means, he can do whatever, he want's.

His business model in RLC is basically threatened and

how is he gonna get out of that "girls talk to one another" situation.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

This shows that Wolf is a bad host, leaving his guest alone for the night to spend the night with another girl. If I invite a guest I can't leave him to be with the other girls (he might be afraid he'll miss something or the girls will talk about him)

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

This shows that Wolf is a bad host, leaving his guest alone for the night to spend the night with another girl. If I invite a guest I can't leave him to be with the other girls (he might be afraid he'll miss something or the girls will talk about him)

i think it's his sister