B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

Can someone kindly explain to a newbie like me how the villa works.

Level 1 shows LR and Kitchen (below)

Level 2 shows Sara "penthouse" but appears to be the top level

Level 3 is rest of girls, but appears below Sara's room

Where is the garage?

Appreciate the experience members to guide me.  Thank you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Denisevouten said:

Qualcuno può gentilmente spiegare ad un principiante come me come funziona la villa.

Il livello 1 mostra LR e la cucina (sotto)

Il livello 2 mostra Sara "attico" ma sembra essere il livello più alto

Il livello 3 è il resto delle ragazze, ma appare sotto la stanza di Sara

Dov'è il garage?

Apprezzo l'esperienza dei membri che mi guidano. Grazie.

Nella hall dell’attico, porta a destra vicino le scale

44 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I have no idea how long he'll be away

His flight departed at 11:30 would be away 3-4 days Which he told Sara yesterday. He also asked a part about Karma

Yesterday before the bath when he borrowed her backpack he asked Karma to come out they were out of camera about 5-10 min Karma looked happy when she came back. followed with Dayton and started dancing in LR

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, wafercop said:

His flight departed at 11:30 would be away 3-4 days Which he told Sara yesterday. He also asked a part about Karma

Yesterday before the bath when he borrowed her backpack he asked Karma to come out they were out of camera about 5-10 min Karma looked happy when she came back. followed with Dayton and started dancing in LR

Well, maybe then all the back and forth will be over and they'll finally show themselves as a couple, because I can't explain Karma's smile any other way. Well, maybe he still has something to work out before he can finally stand by Karma and not this kindergarten (as I said, unfortunately this is just a theory). I personally can't understand what she likes about him, but if I were Karma and had to choose between the tantra guy Wolf or Massimo, I'd rather take Wolf, who is perhaps the most normal of the 3 in terms of character, but I can only see that from the stream, what the 3 are talking about, I can't say who I like more

That's why I stayed away from it because I didn't want to speculate on how long he would be gone

42 minutes ago, Denisevouten said:

Where is the garage?

The floor plans are misleading.  One can orient oneself by finding the elevator at each level.  The elevator runs from Level 4 in the fitness room, up to Level 1 in the LR, up to Level 3, by the bathroom, up to Level 2, in the hall foyer by the door to Sara's room.

Level 1, the kitchen and the LR are on different levels, like having a 1A and 1B.

Level 2 is the top level.  The garage, generally, is at this level.  The garage is higher in elevation than the penthouse.  The garage can be seen in cam 5-2, it is to the left of the kitchen.  Cam 5-2 is roughly in the position of Sara's bathroom.

Level 3 has two levels.  Aziza's room is higher in elevation than the other girls' rooms, Karma's room etc.

Level 4 is straightforward, but there is a space on Level 4 not on cam.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Denisevouten said:

Where is the garage?

Moules (as always) has explained it well.

From B7, cam 3-7, you can actually see some of B4:

Lowest level is the fitness room,

then above is Daytona's room (and the others),

again above is the living room, 

and on top the "penthouse" with Sara.

The garage is again above that. Hope that's right.

• Like 1

Departures at 11:30:

Tossing out Dublin and Birmingham, leaving

Rome, Warsaw, Tel Aviv, Gran Canaries

Of course, if the 11:30 departure was a rounded-off time, then many other destinations are possible.  He was not dressed for Warsaw.   

12 minutes ago, moules said:

The floor plans are misleading.  One can orient oneself by finding the elevator at each level.  The elevator runs from Level 4 in the fitness room, up to Level 1 in the LR, up to Level 3, by the bathroom, up to Level 2, in the hall foyer by the door to Sara's room.

Level 1, the kitchen and the LR are on different levels, like having a 1A and 1B.

Level 2 is the top level.  The garage, generally, is at this level.  The garage is higher in elevation than the penthouse.  The garage can be seen in cam 5-2, it is to the left of the kitchen.  Cam 5-2 is roughly in the position of Sara's bathroom.

Level 3 has two levels.  Aziza's room is higher in elevation than the other girls' rooms, Karma's room etc.

Level 4 is straightforward, but there is a space on Level 4 not on cam.

Moules where do the stairs on the left of the backyard lead ? Seen Sara go down there a couple of nights ago. Didnt realise there was steps there.

1 hour ago, Denisevouten said:

Where is the garage?

The house cascades into a ravine, so the levels are backwards.  Garage is a door to the immediate right of the front door