B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

9 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Look, I don't like Tantra, I've always said this especially since I discovered that he's married but I'm honest, I like the unmentionable and idiotic ED much less. Karma will soon be out and no one will know anything about her anymore but as long as she is in her house I prefer her to be with those who understand her, with those who treat her like a woman and give her the pleasure she seeks. I add that it was sincere and it was Karma's choice to continue with the relationship. I would never, ever want to see her experience moments of greater intimacy with those two poor souls, an exploiting molester and a wimp who needs injections (maybe it's true) to be able to......

Over It Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Wolf racing up the steps from B-7.  He has put on a coat.  (I had posted an earlier scene in B-7 on the stairs to the LR when he had his backpack on, and had no coat.)

The time is 08-30.  Even with morning traffic, this is more than enough time to catch an 11;30 flight, particularly as he is not checking baggage, and presumably flying within the Schengen Zone.

Just now, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Wolf racing up the steps from B-7.  He has put on a coat.  (I had posted an earlier scene in B-7 in the stairs to the LR when he had his backpack on, and had no coat.)

The time is 08-30.  Even with morning traffic, this is more than enough time to catch an 11;30 flight, particularly as he is not checking baggage, and presumably flying within the Schengen Zone.

Spying Peeping Tom GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, northguy said:

About Visa. A Danish passport gives access to

192 destinations in the World, without needing a Visa.

I would guess it is about the same with a Swedish passport.

31 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Wolf racing up the steps from B-7.  He has put on a coat.  (I had posted an earlier scene in B-7 on the stairs to the LR when he had his backpack on, and had no coat.)

He's going on a special ops mission...:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

We still need a smiley to rate posts for stupid questions or posts

The only stupid thing here is the obsession from some people in this forum about some girls. The girls do what they want to do. Nothing will be changed with any desires, jealousy or speculations. Lifetime is too precious for any bullshit that doesn't change anything. 🤷‍♂️ This is the really kindergarten. 🤦‍♂️

donald trump no GIF by The Little Hours Movie

• Upvote 1

yes, and some people are obsessed with Max as if he were the greatest and hottest guy in the world and would love to be like him. So honestly always this discussion about who is obsessed with whom or who would like to see which person in B4. I don't know what this has to do with obsession anyway if you like a person because you could also accuse every influencer you follow of this obsession just because you follow the person on some social media.

I could also say you're obsessed with gif because you always have to post some stupid gif in your posts but I don't because it's up to you what you post or who you like to follow on rlc or social media.

6 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

sì, e alcune persone sono ossessionate da Max come se fosse il ragazzo più bello e attraente del mondo e vorrebbero essere come lui. Quindi, onestamente, sempre questa discussione su chi è ossessionato da chi o chi vorrebbe vedere quale persona in B4. Non so comunque cosa c'entri questo con l'ossessione se ti piace una persona perché potresti anche accusare ogni influencer che segui di questa ossessione solo perché segui quella persona su qualche social.

Potrei anche dire che sei ossessionato dalle gif perché devi sempre postare qualche stupida gif nei tuoi post ma non lo faccio perché dipende da te cosa pubblicare o chi vuoi seguire su rlc o sui social media.

Se Max e’ bello, io sono Brad Pitt 😂

• Haha 1