B4 - General Topic 2024 #15 (January)

9 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I'm really starting to like Ney a lot, but can someone who knows her a lot more than I do, explain to me why is she so sexually devoted only to these two hired paid fuckboys, and why doesn't she have the confidence to go outside of this cocoon and find someone that will be only devoted to her

RLC pay her to be a fuckgirl like the rest in both clubhouses, to filmed 24/7 and fuck on cam when and where possible and with whoever. Why concern yourself with what happens outside the project. I pay to see what happens on cam not off cam.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

RLC pay her to be a fuckgirl like the rest in both clubhouses, to filmed 24/7 and fuck on cam when and where possible and with whoever. Why concern yourself with what happens outside the project. I pay to see what happens on cam not off cam.

I misjudged you bro,you're as sharp as a knife!!!! Well said!

9 hours ago, darcher111 said:

Problem is that its the same rubbish every day

yes, unfortunately it is

9 hours ago, darcher111 said:

Incorrect. Nothing much happens here but if Karma and Sara even look at each other the thread blows up that they love each other again. Then they dont look at each other it all over they have finished. Over and over again the same conversation

yes, it tends to get old

6 hours ago, moules said:

There are some posters who project certain behavior on participants.  This projection is how the poster wants the participant to behave.  When the participant behaves in a manner inconsistent with the projection, that is the real world.  And the poster can become angry or threatening.  <<<In a virtual way. Also a reason keeping addresses and real names secret.

They are like puppeteers who have lost control over their mis-behaving puppets (the girls).

For the girls, this constant observation and commenting must be annoying at first, and then it is ignored.  Or the girls scheme and start playing tricks with the posters' heads.

well said

14 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I misjudged you bro,you're as sharp as a knife!!!! Well said!

Now...are you taking the biscuit lol...or being real cos I'm not sure as we have had a falling out previously but I would prefer to get along with most people apart from one person who I cannot stand on here. Anyway, so for real or taking the biscuit lol. 

2 hours ago, moules said:

My post wasn't specifically directed at you, but I took your post as a vehicle for responding to earlier posts declaring that if Sara brings her druggie friends by the villa, it is over between Sara and Karma.

-----------------------

As participants are supposedly reading posts, I have two suggestions for future shows.

(1) As Bruno is apparently allowed back on RLC property, a quartet of Sara, Nadia, and the two stallions 

2) A quartet of Sara, Dayana, Karma, and Massi in the penthouse spa.  That should generate 15 pages of topic posts.  Sara should leave first.  The trio of Dayana, Karma, and Massi should produce another 15 pages.  Dayana should leave next, and the duet of Karma and Massi engaging in two hours of Tantric touching under the bubbles should be worth an entire 30 page topic.

i hope they don't read this post :biggrin:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Come on you did not answer my question, now you know darn well she's not under any contract to only have sex with them, and she is free to go out and find her a man, but instead for some strange reason you're not explaining to me why is she devoted only to them, now in turn it's obvious that they are there only to fuck these girls, but again the girls are free not to have sex with them, so why instead is she so devoted to them, but for your information I don't care who they have sex with, but I am only bringing it up out of curiosity, because there's days like right now that she doesn't look happy, because in my opinion, she's just being used like some placemat when she's needed, like a spare tire, if they need someone to bathe with or to cuddle with, or she's treated like well 'I would just put up with you until something better comes along", so reality she's always will be on "standby" whenever they need her, so my question again, why do you think she wants to be that type of female when she doesn't have to