B4 - General Topic 2024 #15 (January)

21 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Now...are you taking the biscuit lol...or being real cos I'm not sure as we have had a falling out previously but I would prefer to get along with most people apart from one person who I cannot stand on here. Anyway, so for real or taking the biscuit lol. 

I'm for real manWill Smith Fist Bump GIF by Bad Boys For Life

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Come on you did not answer my question, now you know darn well she's not under any contract to only have sex with them, and she is free to go out and find her a man, but instead for some strange reason you're not explaining to me why is she devoted only to them, now in turn it's obvious that they are there only to fuck these girls, but again the girls are free not to have sex with them, so why instead is she so devoted to them, but for your information I don't care who they have sex with, but I am only bringing it up out of curiosity, because there's days like right now that she doesn't look happy, because in my opinion, she's just being used like some placemat when she's needed, like a spare tire, if they need someone to bathe with or to cuddle with, or she's treated like well 'I would just put up with you until something better comes along", so reality she's always will be on "standby" whenever they need her, so my question again, why do you think she wants to be that type of female when she doesn't have to

Money money money

9 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Come on you did not answer my question, now you know darn well she's not under any contract to only have sex with them, and she is free to go out and find her a man, but instead for some strange reason you're not explaining to me why is she devoted only to them, now in turn it's obvious that they are there only to fuck these girls, but again the girls are free not to have sex with them, so why instead is she so devoted to them, but for your information I don't care who they have sex with, but I am only bringing it up out of curiosity, because there's days like right now that she doesn't look happy, because in my opinion, she's just being used like some placemat when she's needed, like a spare tire, if they need someone to bathe with or to cuddle with, or she's treated like well 'I would just put up with you until something better comes along", so reality she's always will be on "standby" whenever they need her, so my question again, why do you think she wants to be that type of female when she doesn't have to

I merely scribe to watch the private lives of other people 24/7...I'm really not bothered by all the politics and how they treat eachother. 99.99% of activity is consented, so I really don't see why members here constantly whine about the fuckboys who are getting paid like the fuckgirls to do as many fun things together as possible. Both the men and women are free to look for someone off cam but as they all sign up to the project for us to view them on cam then we should try to enjoy what is on cam and not off cam. You also have to remember two of the girls went to the next door apartment to chase the men obviously and not N&B's dog...and what happened...Wolf was fingering Neyt in the bath tub and then later Azi got railed by Massi...so job done for all 4 of them for what they wanted/needed. As for Neyt being committed, I'm not so sure because she has been railed a few times by at least 2 different guys so I thick we should just sit back and let them all carry on as they are being young, free spirited and hooking up with eachother, no drama...just all getting along and having fun together.  

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I merely scribe to watch the private lives of other people 24/7...I'm really not bothered by all the politics and how they treat eachother. 99.99% of activity is consented, so I really don't see why members here constantly whine about the fuckboys who are getting paid like the fuckgirls to do as many fun things together as possible. Both the men and women are free to look for someone off cam but as they all sign up to the project for us to view them on cam then we should try to enjoy what is on cam and not off cam. You also have to remember two of the girls went to the next door apartment to chase the men obviously and not N&B's dog...and what happened...Wolf was fingering Neyt in the bath tub and then later Azi got railed by Massi...so job done for all 4 of them for what they wanted/needed. As for Neyt being committed, I'm not so sure because she has been railed a few times by at least 2 different guys so I thick we should just sit back and let them all carry on as they are being young, free spirited and hooking up with eachother, no drama...just all getting along and having fun together.  

So I guess to sum it up, this is way less than the normal real life of anyone that's watching this, but it's more like the TV show Big Brother, in my opinion

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

So I guess to sum it up, this is way less than the normal real life of anyone that's watching this, but it's more like the TV show Big Brother, in my opinion

Bang on 100%.

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Now...are you taking the biscuit lol...or being real cos I'm not sure as we have had a falling out previously but I would prefer to get along with most people apart from one person who I cannot stand on here. Anyway, so for real or taking the biscuit lol. 

Is that me 

2 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I give Aziza 1 week because Max has no more desire for her and then there is nothing more he can nail, just wanted to write marilyn but he already got a rebuff^^

She's been the biggest cock teaser in the place but after a few hours wavering, she finally got it done. She'll be back for more, so will he.

31 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

For all the pruning work in the backyard it'll be real nice if they repaint the walls back there, and replace that Brady Bunch grass

i've been thinking the same thing every time i look back there.  a mural on the wall of stick figures in every kind of sexual position would be right up their alley!

• Haha 1