B4 - General Topic 2024 #15 (January)

Sara's wierd guy friend is round again now so Karma will definitely not get the attention from Sara.

As Wolf will sleep anywhere but his own bed maybe she will try get him in hers again now her bedding is finally dry to put back.

2 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Naida's idiot friend in place it could only be worse if even Max comes

where do they find all these homeless losers

omg, this misfit is a true alcoholic

3 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

L'ami étrange de Sara est de nouveau là maintenant, donc Karma n'attirera certainement pas l'attention de Sara.

Comme Wolf dormira n'importe où sauf dans son propre lit, peut-être qu'elle essaiera de le remettre dans le sien maintenant que sa literie est enfin sèche et peut être remise.

hier a0041 cam1.2 elle a dit a quelque chose a propos de video mais je n'aie pas compris?,?

7 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Naida's idiot friend in place it could only be worse if even Max comes

where do they find all these homeless losers

well, i'm out of here, you all enjoy the sausage festival !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

well that was probably it with the new sara because it was probably another drug and alcohol party and the threesome seems to take place sara nadja and the guy and maybe that's why karma was sad

Would be enough to make her unhappy I would think.

12 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Sara's wierd guy friend is round again now so Karma will definitely not get the attention from Sara.

As Wolf will sleep anywhere but his own bed maybe she will try get him in hers again now her bedding is finally dry to put back.

I think Nadja must have invited him, because he only ever turns up when Nadja is there