B4 - General Topic 2024 #15 (January)

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

What I would like to know is what they said to each other this morning in the kitchen when Sara and Karma met because I thought I heard Karma say: "...it's the second time..." but I don't think it was referring to Sara, very probably to the idiot. There was a kiss and an affectionate hug

the 2 times, yes no idea the 2 threesomes, the 2 times that you will let me down again when the guy comes today, the 2 promises you gave me (we will never know)

maybe it's just simple small talk

Sara has invited her drug-friends and that is putting a definitive end to the Karma / Sara relationship!! The only way Sara can save it is to tell Nadia and the weird guy to leave --pronto! And that is NOT going to happen.

Let's hope that Karma has other plans for tonight than staying in B4 and being humiliated!!

• Upvote 4

Karma talked in her message that she would meet a German at dinner tomorrow business dinner has to do with 3D

They have apparently not met in any month.

Then she would train today and said she can probably arrange so we can meet after that to her friend

the call in the shower she said she is coming now but has to wash off

the message was apparently to Sara she jokingly called her asshole the cal was from daytona
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Karma talked in her message that she would meet a German at dinner tomorrow business dinner has to do with 3D

They have apparently not met in any month.

Then she would train today and said she can probably arrange so we can meet after that to her friend

I think it's good that Karma goes out and doesn't sit in her room alone all evening.

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara has invited her drug-friends and that is putting a definitive end to the Karma / Sara relationship!! The only way Sara can save it is to tell Nadia and the weird guy to leave --pronto! And that is NOT going to happen.

Let's hope that Karma has other plans for tonight than staying in B4 and being humiliated!!

Sara so far has not done anything detrimental to Karma

The potential to do so is there. 

They seem quite happy in the Kitchen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Sara so far has not done anything detrimental to Karma

The potential to do so is there. 

They seem quite happy in the Kitchen.

Yes, the problem will be the guy and whether sara will again be very easily influenced by nadja and the guy

• Upvote 1