B4 - General Topic 2024 #15 (January)

Don't give up on Sara yet.

If the stage is set for a repeat and I am not sure we know that, she still has free choice on to what extent she participates.

It won't be easy though.

18 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Naida's idiot friend in place it could only be worse if even Max comes

where do they find all these homeless losers

B4: Home, sweet home.

A Fellini movie is just the same.

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Don't give up on Sara yet.

If the stage is set for a repeat and I am not sure we know that, she still has free choice on to what extent she participates.

It won't be easy though.

yes, but the last time nadja and the guy were there, karma was disappointed in sara and she will not have forgotten that until today, because that's when the relationship between karma and sara started to crack

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I could speculate that Nadia is the one who wants a repeat with Mass. 

Massimo please, come and live up this place. 😀

Sex, Lies, and Video, that's what we want.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Ode to B4:

Welcome to the city of lies
Where everything's got a price
It's gonna be in your favorite place
You can be a movie star
And get everything you want
Just put some plastic on your face
This place is a circus, you just see the surface
They cover shit under the rug
You can't see they're faking, they'll never be naked
Just fill your drink with tonic gin, this is the American dream, so
Sip the gossip, drink 'til you choke
Sip the gossip, burn down your throat
You're not iconic, you are just like them all
Don't act like you don't know.

16 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Sara can only be glad that karma hasn't realised that the guy is there too

Probably disappointed at Sara and tired of Naida I know that Karma and Azia have said that they are tired of everything loose people running there. All the guests Ney and Wolf dragged there and Sara they thought they could ask first if it was okay

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Probably disappointed at Sara and tired of Naida I know that Karma and Azia have said that they are tired of everything loose people running there. All the guests Ney and Wolf dragged there and Sara they thought they could ask first if it was okay

I don't know, unfortunately I can't say anything about it, but what I can see tomorrow is how much sara has changed into the negative again and you shouldn't rely on her statements to get better and sara will drive karma to wolf again or she will hang out with aziza but she will hang out with max again (all just a gut feeling).

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Non lo so, purtroppo non posso dire nulla al riguardo, ma quello che potrò vedere domani è quanto Sara sia cambiata di nuovo in negativo e non dovresti fare affidamento sulle sue affermazioni per migliorare e Sara spingerà il karma a di nuovo lupo o uscirà con Aziza ma uscirà di nuovo con Max (tutto solo una sensazione viscerale).

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

What I would like to know is what they said to each other this morning in the kitchen when Sara and Karma met because I thought I heard Karma say: "...it's the second time..." but I don't think it was referring to Sara, very probably to the idiot. There was a kiss and an affectionate hug