B4 - General Topic 2024 #15 (January)

8 minutes ago, wafercop said:

maybe a business dinner with happy ending who knows

The fact is you can meet the right person at any time so if she does she does if she doesn't she doesn't. But why would you not go out all fresh and clean that's why I don't listen to all this because she showered and shaved means she plans sex. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

The fact is you can meet the right person at any time so if she does she does if she doesn't she doesn't. But why would you not go out all fresh and clean that's why I don't listen to all this because she showered and shaved means she plans sex. 

I agree and when it comes to showering we would all still have sex today

7 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

If you get sex every time you showered, it would be nice .....

Many here seem to think that the girls get sex after a shower...

A good impression can rest ashore the biggest business

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

If the girls were paid on the basis of who gets mentioned or talked about more on Camcaps then Karma would be a millionaire. I like Karma but some people keep on going about her like she does blowbangs every night.

to be honest with you, i don't have a use for any girl on rlc that will not masturbate openly.  after all, they are cam girls i feel that is the least they should do.  what are your thoughts?

Just now, wafercop said:

don't know but believe restaurant

ok it's just that it looks like maybe at the villa but i know it's still early there and she has plenty of time to finalize her wardrobe.  if it's at the villa, the only business that will be involved is getting the other girls to leave them alone.

10 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

she couldn't have gone out fresh and clean in more of a conservative fashion?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, wafercop said:

She is going to meet a German it's about her job with 3D

I think Ponch was implying if its about 3D, the could each put 3D goggles on and each stay at their own home for it. Virtual reality. 👍

LOL  somewhat humorous  😝

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

ok it's just that it looks like maybe at the villa but i know it's still early there and she has plenty of time to finalize her wardrobe.  if it's at the villa, the only business that will be involved is getting the other girls to leave them alone.

we'll see how it develops