B4 - General Topic 2024 #15 (January)

15 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

if i were karma, if i wanted to have sex today, i'd wear sexy underwear and not a body. Besides, there's only talk of a meal with a boy she hasn't seen for a while, and they want to talk about her job with 3d and the gift is perhaps a nice gesture as it's from the kitchen and will probably be something to eat

It wasn't even said it was a man though could be a woman but both fair game for Karma. I hope that at some point she does find someone who she can bring back, because her options are now limited in the Villa and i don't ever want to see her give in to Massimo.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I'm pretty sure it's a mistranslation, it's not her "Job" it's her "work" with 3D software. I'm pretty sure I have mentioned this before. Especially if @wafercop is using software to translate from his native language to English. But it should probably read as "She is going to meet a German guy about her work with 3D software" (specifically, the Unreal Engine (I wonder if it's version 4 or 5...))...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I'm pretty sure it's a mistranslation, it's not her "Job" it's her "work" with 3D software. I'm pretty sure I have mentioned this before. Especially if @wafercop is using software to translate from his native language to English. But it should probably read as "She is going to meet a German guy about her work with 3D software" (specifically, the Unreal Engine (I wonder if it's version 4 or 5...))...

You may be right there as my native language is not English I may make translation from Russian to my native language then to English

17 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Its ok to question it but she has not gone anywhere yet.

all i'm saying that no matter what or who she's doing it for, for a dinner date to talk about business in the 3D sector, it would be better to look more elegant.

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Penso che Ponch stesse insinuando che se si trattasse di 3D, ognuno di loro avrebbe potuto indossare gli occhiali 3D e restare a casa propria per questo. Realta virtuale. 👍

LOL un po' divertente  😝

I just thought he was expecting someone at home around 6pm. Only this and I don't think the clothing is really for going out to a restaurant but I can certainly be wrong

Tous ses travaux 3D sont sur son ordinateur ,je ne vois pas KARMA avec son sac à dos au restaurant pour la présentation de ses œuvres.

2 possibilités : le DEUTCH passe à la villa avant le restaurant ou dînent d'abord à Barcelone et  reviennent à la villa pour consulter tranquillement les 3D de KARMA dans le LR.

Just now, FrankZabba said:

all i'm saying that no matter what or who she's doing it for, for a dinner date to talk about business in the 3D sector, it would be better to look more elegant.

Unless she is getting a job at a game developer, she is not going for a business dinner... I am almost 100% positive it is someone helping her learn how to most effectively use The Unreal Engine, which is a gaming engine....

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I just thought he was expecting someone at home around 6pm. Only this and I don't think the clothing is really for going out to a restaurant but I can certainly be wrong

She doesn't look like she is expecting visitors at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, wafercop said:

You may be right there as my native language is not English I may make translation from Russian to my native language then to English

Yep, I remember, I just know how translation software can sometimes mess up with context... so no worries, no slight was meant to you or the work you do...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

i agree