B4 - General Topic 2024 #15 (January)

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Have Ney or Aziza talked today? I'm wondering if there is some bad blood?

No, not at all, Aziza left Massimo, called Ney,

made her a cup of tea, and then talked in bed for a while.

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

she couldn't have gone out fresh and clean in more of a conservative fashion?

Well she has before to be honest but if your going for dinner at a restaurant in Barcelona you generally have to make an effort. I know from when I was there a few years ago.

57 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

ach ja ich bin ja deutscher hab zwar keine ahung von 3d aber das geht beim essen unter ( also hab ich heut noch sex mit karma lol 😄 :biggrin: )

3D ist nur ein anderer dimension, nichts besonderes. 😀

33 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

If the girls were paid on the basis of who gets mentioned or talked about more on Camcaps then Karma would be a millionaire. I like Karma but some people keep on going about her like she does blowbangs every night.

She does, for subscribers.

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

Well she has before to be honest but if your going for dinner at a restaurant in Barcelona you generally have to make an effort. I know from when I was there a few years ago.

i'm sorry, i don't get it.  make an effort for what?  you are telling me that all the girls that go out to dinner in barcelona are wearing lingerie just so they can fit in?  sorry, i'm not buying it this time.

7 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Barcelona is in top ten of the Worlds most visited cities,

with 10 million tourists per year, so dress up please.

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm sorry, i don't get it.  make an effort for what?  you are telling me that all the girls that go out to dinner in barcelona are wearing lingerie just so they can fit in?  sorry, i'm not buying it this time.

Maybe because it makes them feel good. 

Jeez it's just lingerie 🤣

If she gets lucky then good for her.

• Upvote 2

if i were karma, if i wanted to have sex today, i'd wear sexy underwear and not a body. Besides, there's only talk of a meal with a boy she hasn't seen for a while, and they want to talk about her job with 3d and the gift is perhaps a nice gesture as it's from the kitchen and will probably be something to eat