Leora & Paul - (2024) #3

32 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You have obviously always been a fucking a stupid assed idiot. Particularly by revealing your ridiculous idiotic b.s. when you attacked juggs comments in the K&S threads and insinuating that he had never actually been in contact with the woman known as Kitty when he actually was. So you fuck off m.f., since my comments included a comment or statement related to the woman known as Leora which made such comments being on topic you fucking idiot. Furthermore, obviously you have a mental complex that compells you to try to start new threads before anyone else might. So like I mentioned, you fuck off you mentally disturbed m.f.

Love it you are making alot of friends 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Gregg said:

24 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Glad you love it. You might want to consider having some friends who don't care to notice any of the ridiculous nasty assed vulgar comments that comes from you and you might actually have more friends than you actually do. Considering such comments, it's likely that the woman known as Leora thinks so and has thought so for quite some time as well.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Glad you love it. You might want to consider having some friends who don't care to notice any of the ridiculous nasty assed vulgar comments that comes from you and you might actually have more friends than you actually do. Considering such comments, it's likely that the woman known as Leora thinks so and has thought so for quite some time as well.

If I start been nice do you think she will forgive me and start to like me can you put a good word in for me my mate nick thanks in advance your for ever loving friend whatever my name is

15 minutes ago, Anode said:

Paul attend sa pipe ?

I want to believe he is actually trying to fall asleep and leora will spend the evening in the GR 🤞

If he wanted the GR and Leora is left with the bedroom, that would work to...😉🤣