Leora & Paul - (2024) #3

If Paul wants to lay on the sofa, maybe Leora can go into the Guest Room.

I know they've already had some fun this evening, but maybe we'd get to admire the view (and see if anything happens) whilst he sleeps. 😊

Or Paul could go sleep in the GR (closing the door to block out light) and Leora could take her pick of the sofa or her BR with as much lighting to her hearts content...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

If Paul wants to lay on the sofa, maybe Leora can go into the Guest Room.

I know they've already had some fun this evening, but maybe we'd get to admire the view (and see if anything happens) whilst he sleeps. 😊

Or Paul could go sleep in the GR (closing the door to block out light) and Leora could take her pick of the sofa or her BR with as much lighting to her hearts content...

If she fancied slipping on a nice tiny thong, that she could tease with, thats would be 🥵

Or fishnets or stockings...ill never stop wanting to see those!

• Like 1

Not too sure about that sock choice?

Guess ill just have to look past them...😜

Maybe she could think about another bedside light? If she doesnt want to turn on the main light (i know, i know, i sound like a broken record, but her beauty deserves good lighting!)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Even if she has some fun earlier in the evening, my blind faith means ill keep an eye on the apartment in the hope of some teasing, nice views and maybe more....

Jj there's a van outside your house I'm in the back I want a word for the last 10 years at least I'm the favourite wanker on here and if you want to argue I'll toss you for it