Leora & Paul - (2024) #3

We all know and love how this Leora & Paul topic has become quite divisive with speculation and opinions but absolutely no supporting evidence to argue or contradict what is said so in the end - speculations and opinions win. Since Paul rarely goes anywhere outside the apartment while the happy pair spend so much time together within closed walls it is just a matter of time before they have another major blowup. My opinion and speculation of the foreseeable future of these two "friends with benefits".

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 3

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa quarta feira para todos 

wonderful Wednesday for everyone 

17/01/2024 17/January /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Il est dommage de la tournure qu'a pris cette appartement , qui a l'époque ( il y a encore 2 ans ) faisait la une des vignettes.

nous pouvons constater le déclin journalier de cette appartement qui le conduit a sa fin depuis l'arrivé de Paul !

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

We all know and love how this Leora & Paul topic has become quite divisive with speculation and opinions but absolutely no supporting evidence to argue or contradict what is said so in the end - speculations and opinions win. Since Paul rarely goes anywhere outside the apartment while the happy pair spend so much time together within closed walls it is just a matter of time before they have another major blowup. My opinion and speculation of the foreseeable future of these two "friends with benefits".

I agree unless they aren't like me and the wife I've been retired 5 years and in that time we could have killed each other a hundred times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3