B4 - General Topic 2024 #16 (January)

Since you don't know if the person Karma wants to meet has already arrived in Barcelona, because she would live in Barcelona, she wouldn't have said that she hasn't seen the person for a long time and maybe they won't meet until later because no time was given

We have to wait and see what I know from yesterday as she said.

A dinner with a German that she met before who is on a quick visit to Barcelona and Karma also mentioned business dinner and 3D

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wafercop said:

We have to wait and see what I know from yesterday as she said.

A dinner with a German that she met before who is on a quick visit to Barcelona and Karma also mentioned business dinner and 3D

That's what I mean, we should wait and see what happens

It wasn't even said it was a man though could be a woman but both fair game for Karma. I hope that at some point she does find someone who she can bring back, because her options are now limited in the Villa and i don't ever want to see her give in to Massimo.

@Sulzer

I see it the same way and I completely agree with you about the people from both mansions, Karma Sara fits best, but I wouldn't have a problem if she met someone outside of rlc who fits her character.

She is expecting to seduce who ever it is as she just applied some cream down there.

I am just going out too so will have to catch up on replay, the forum will go into meltdown no doubt.

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

She is expecting to seduce who ever it is as she just applied some cream down there.

I am just going out too so will have to catch up on replay, the forum will go into meltdown no doubt.

GIF by Amanda Cee Media