B4 - General Topic 2024 #16 (January)

Just now, wafercop said:

Could it be that Tanta has been on a business trip in Germany and back for a short visit

and he who supports her work

It is not always the easiest thing about translating

Ah, so sex in 3D is coming up.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Ask Queen Camila of England the same question,

about fucking a married man (Charles/Diana).

That one payed off big time.

But of course nobilities are above normal morality.

Didn't realise Camilla was on RLC, I was talking about Karma, the one you clearly worship who is seeing a married man...it works both ways fella as he is not forcing her to do anything is he...no...she made that choice to see and fuck a married man. End off. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Didn't realise Camilla was on RLC, I was talking about Karma, the one you clearly worship who is seeing a married man...it works both ways fella as he is not forcing her to do anything is he...no...she made that choice to see and fuck a married man. End off. 

bravo, and the crowd goes silent

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

i tend to agree

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i think you people give way to much credit to the whole sara/karma bs

if you mean now that i think that a love relationship could develop between the two of them, i don't mean that, because the way it is now i find the constallation the best, just how disappointed karma was when she was neglected by sara, i'm just afraid that sara is also disappointed and makes stupid decisions like karma did with the tantra guys.