B4 - General Topic 2024 #16 (January)

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Paramount Network Beth GIF by Yellowstone

one of you guys constantly call wolf an idiot but if he is an idiot then karma is a two timing whore fucking a married man 😂

The main difference is that many of the people here hate Wolf because he is a guy and they are jealous. There's a reason there isn't a single guy that is appreciated by 80% of this site lol

without defending anyone, karma is just as much to blame as the tantra guy, because it always takes two to tango. He cheats on his wife and she knew he was married, but still cheats with the married man.

ohne jetzt eine person in schutz zu nehmen karma hat genauso viel schuld wie der tantra typen, denn es gehören immer 2 dazu. Er betrügt seine Frau und sie wußte das er verheiratet ist, aber trotzdem  mit dem verheirateten mann fremdgeht.

Just now, Tessen said:

The main difference is that many of the people here hate Wolf because he is a guy and they are jealous. There's a reason there isn't a single guy that is appreciated by 80% of this site lol

Jealous of what, I would not want any of those B4 girls. AllI see is a bunch of easy girls that don't care they are being used or are not smart enough to know  that. The reason most of us don't like the B7 guys is because they are arrogant idiots that can only think with their dick.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Tessen said:

i have no problem with the midget idiot other than he is always in b4 and does not go out and bring his own pussy to b7 where i could ignore him.  the same goes for masshole, he is another one that is in b4 way too much and also another one that doesn't go out and bring his own pussy to b7 where i could also ignore him.  at least lacrim had enough game to go our and bring in girls that were not involved in the project and he kept it fun with his crazy antics.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I don't see anyone offering proof that he is still actually married. he could have an ex-wife or separated.

She told Massimo the other night about him and that he was married and ignored her for weeks. 

Massimo answered with if he is married then what's the point ?

Actually it's probably the only time I'll say we'll said Massimo.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Paramount Network Beth GIF by Yellowstone

one of you guys constantly call wolf an idiot but if he is an idiot then karma is a two timing whore fucking a married man 😂

Thank goodness wolf isn't an idiot😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

without defending anyone, karma is just as much to blame as the tantra guy, because it always takes two to tango. He cheats on his wife and she knew he was married, but still cheats with the married man.

ohne jetzt eine person in schutz zu nehmen karma hat genauso viel schuld wie der tantra typen, denn es gehören immer 2 dazu. Er betrügt seine Frau und sie wußte das er verheiratet ist, aber trotzdem  mit dem verheirateten mann fremdgeht.

We dont know what kind of relationship he has with his wife, maybe they have an agreement and she is okay with it.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

We dont know what kind of relationship he has with his wife, maybe they have an agreement and she is okay with it.

Well, you're right, I just wanted to make it clear before heads are bashed in here and some blame karma and others blame the tantra guys. That there are always 2 that lead to an affair or whatever it is between the two, but both are old enough to make their decisions and live with the consequences.

• Upvote 1