B4 - General Topic 2024 #17 (January)

18 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Karma blah blah, Karma blah blah, this is getting old. Can't wait for her to be gone.😒

You and me both...this Karma obsession is beyond a joke...she's not even pretty and can't do literally anything right...can't sing, can't dance, can't shave her bush properly and still leaves a messy bunny tale bush, she can't fuck right. the only thing she can do is sleep and I love it when she sleeps...best time to watch her. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

So has everything else which is why no one is talking about the others. Just skip through and move on.

How can anyone skip through and move on if you are saying everything else is boring, which you are quite wrong about. The reason B4 has been centre of attention since around NYE is because the Penthouse Suite triggered this now endless obsession with B4 and has switched to Karma who bores the shit out of me and also guys here endless posting ridiculous comments about the two guys...Wolf and Massi. In fact, the sooner some of those girls leave B4 the better. I don't ever remember B4 having this problem and obsession before and it takes two people to tango so they are ALL as bad as one another. Just my opinion. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You and me both...this Karma obsession is beyond a joke...she's not even pretty and can't do literally anything right...can't sing, can't dance, can't shave her bush properly and still leaves a messy bunny tale bush, she can't fuck right. the only thing she can do is sleep and I love it when she sleeps...best time to watch her. 

Small Business Owner Broken Record GIF by Aurora Consulting: Business, Insurance, Financing Experts

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Karma und ihr Partner haben den besten Sex zurzeit in den Villen. 
Klar, das passt den üblichen Nörglern und Dummschwätzern nicht.

Karma and her partner are having the best sex in the villas at the moment.
Sure, that doesn't suit the usual complainers and idiots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

32 minutes ago, tulpe2000 said:

This is the best profile picture what ever seen 😂

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

36 minutes ago, tulpe2000 said:

This is the best profile picture what ever seen 😂

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMANFlower Power Girl GIF by Tenille Arts

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Wolf doesn't have a pussy so he'll be kind of hard to finger unless one wants to get a stinky finger.  :biggrin:

except for fingering and licking wolf didn't get anything done either that's why i had the irony with the threesome sara karma wolf

• Upvote 1