B4 - General Topic 2024 #17 (January)

15 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Sara has been regrouping herself here, not inebriated for a while and exercising  away.

I don’t know that she is ultimately changing herself but we all need a reset now and then. 

So far she is doing great !

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Now, tell me why she is the best... because I don't base my viewing on just watching when two people are having sex. I literally watched about 3 seconds last night of Karma and then switched to watching Masha, Roxy and Linda sleep. I have never liked Karma and never will and I am entitled as is everyone else here to share my opinion whether we like it or not. To say Karma is the best is incredibly patronising... she is nothing, absolutely nothing to me in terms of watchable and/entertainment.

Now again for more ad nauseum==please tell us one more time how you really feel. 😏

20 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Sara has been regrouping herself here, not inebriated for a while and exercising  away.

I don’t know that she is ultimately changing herself but we all need a reset now and then. 

I think the new Sara is really great, so I have to apologize to her for the first time that I called her pathetic the days over the new year

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tulpe2000 said:

Wenn ich deine "Kommentare" hier im Forum lese, so muss ich feststellen, dass mein Kompost weit mehr Inhalt hat. 🤡

With 23 posts...you are definitely a troll...your welcome 🤡

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I think the new Sara is really great, so I have to apologize to her for the first time that I called her pathetic the days over the new year

Ahh, keep the faith my friend, pathetic-ness comes and goes, ask anyone who knows me. 😉

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Ulyana did the same thing after fucking Dylan.....the curse of the "monster cock"😆

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Wie lange müssen wir denn auf die Worte " Willst du bist der Tod uns scheidet treue sein für alle Tage" warten

Until this video is played.

The answer by the way is no.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Denisevouten said:

Anybody noticed that Ney and Wolf have not been together since earlier in the week when Ney was seen crying?  Maybe some argument.  I may have missed something. 

that's a good thing!  now maybe he'll stay out of b4.

• Upvote 1