B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

24 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

donc vous aimez tous le karma quand le tantraman n'est pas là et vous ne soutenez pas son bonheur qu'elle a clairement quand il est là. cela me semble un peu deux face à face.

moi je préfère la voir avec le tantra qu'avec le cochon,

5 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

I never said I don't support her happiness,  if she is happy and it's what she wants then so be it. I'm just saying I don't necessarily want to watch it.

My thoughts exactly.  👍

6 minutes ago, wafercop said:

No Chris he did not go to Amsterdam Chris told that to Sara in the kitchen  this morning 

ok tks i thought that was wolfs gf name  ty

5 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Non Chris, il n'est pas allé à Amsterdam. Chris a dit ça à Sara dans la cuisine ce matin. 

et KARMA est elle avec lui ou est partie pour amsterdam peut tu me répondre merci

6 minutes ago, pajero said:

I prefer to see her with tantra than with the pig,

i don't have a problem with either of them, i just don't watch them.  however, i agree with you that if i did watch them i would rather see her with tantraman than wolf.

Just now, FrankZabba said:

je n'ai de problème avec aucun d'eux, je ne les regarde tout simplement pas. cependant, je suis d'accord avec vous que si je les regardais, je préférerais la voir avec le tantraman plutôt qu'avec le loup.

merci

7 minutes ago, wafercop said:

No Chris he did not go to Amsterdam Chris told that to Sara in the kitchen  this morning 

Karma packed her Tantra bowl and a book, which made me think they were going to some Tantra thing.

Just now, Sulzer said:

Karma packed her Tantra bowl and a book, which made me think they were going to some Tantra thing.

wasn't there a lot of bdsm gear that also went with them?  that's what i thought i saw on the replay.