B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

That’s an interesting thought. His body language is a reflection of the personality though, not proof by any means. He also doesn’t seem to smile, joke around or outwardly enjoy much. 
Again this is me extrapolating only from what little I truly know about him.

He could also clean up before coming to see Karma, shape that beard or better yet lose it. Karma always looks well kept.

Picky little things, true, just my view from the cheap seats. 😉

he appears much older and wiser than most of the guys you read about on here.  he could use a good shave and shape of the beard, this we can agree on.  while we are at it a change in wardrobe would really help him with his outside appearance, however i don't think that will ever happen.

i'm sure we both have a friend that is just like him as far as how he carries himself on the runway, i know i do lol.  i have a friend that other than work and no matter what the weather is like, always wears shorts, t-shirts and flip flops.  it could be -5 deg outside and he will still be in shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sulzer said:

Talking of the cat, i just stumbled right on this in replay, i didn't watch any more of this weird guy feeding Karma scene as is weirds me out. But the way Karma shoved Zucchini off the bed was totally out of character for her she has never touched the cat in this way and always offered it love and care. So does he now rule her over the cat too.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It's because it kept going after the food she had to get it of the bed.