B7 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January / February)

4 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I'm not sure she really wants to be sucking on anything that has touched any surface in that building.   It's like Farmer's Insurance, it's seen a thing or two..  and it's not anything you want to accidentally get in your mouth.

mkyo.jpg.dfe4e5941fd7248a8fcd32bf8b8359fd.jpg

• Haha 2

Oh no...4 of the 5 B4 tenants are in B7 and drinking the boys alcohol...how dare they do this as well as get in the way of the guys in their own home. Next they'll be eating Italian food being a that's the easiest cuisine in the entire World to put together lol.  

I would be scared to eat ANY good he prepares!  We never know what he put on his meal ... Who knows if he doesn't insert his pills to affect girls's actions ... Waiting for at least 2 who constantly respond and give me BS... They never miss one chance ... So I'm ready ... 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Oh no...4 of the 5 B4 tenants are in B7 and drinking the boys alcohol...how dare they do this as well as get in the way of the guys in their own home. Next they'll be eating Italian food being a that's the easiest cuisine in the entire World to put together lol.  

It's precisely for this reason that when I go abroad, I never eat Italian cuisine: it really sucks! Maybe because there is someone who thinks it's simple to "put together"... starting with the "pasta" that looks like glue! 🤮

3 minutes ago, Boing said:

It's precisely for this reason that when I go abroad, I never eat Italian cuisine: it really sucks! Maybe because there is someone who thinks it's simple to "put together"... starting with the "pasta" that looks like glue! 🤮

I love certain Italian food but it's so easy to prepare you could do it with your eyes closed lol. It is also very easy to get wrong also and the meal will turn out pants. 

30 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I love certain Italian food but it's so easy to prepare you could do it with your eyes closed lol. It is also very easy to get wrong also and the meal will turn out pants. 

In Italy there is a huge variety of food: there are 20 very different regional cuisines with their own tradition. Some meals are simple to prepare, but most are very complex and time-consuming. In my region there are some dishes made with "pasta" that take hours to prepare and cook. And it's not just pasta: meat, fish, pizza, bread, vegetables, desserts cooked in hundreds of different ways...
But enough about food, I get fat just talking about it. 😃
Let's go back to talking about B4 (Sara and Massimo fuck with the public), B7, B2 (Dayana's friend is there and Nadia is almost naked).

2 minutes ago, Boing said:

In Italy there is a huge variety of food: there are 20 very different regional cuisines with their own tradition. Some meals are simple to prepare, but most are very complex and time-consuming. In my region there are some dishes made with "pasta" that take hours to prepare and cook. And it's not just pasta: meat, fish, pizza, bread, vegetables, desserts cooked in hundreds of different ways...
But enough about food, I get fat just talking about it. 😃
Let's go back to talking about B4 (Sara and Massimo fuck with the public), B7, B2 (Dayana's friend is there and Nadia is almost naked).

I can imagine there are definitely some proper Italian meals made with great sentiment on its quality, but when I said Italian food is one of the easiest cuisines to make, I actually meant just in general for the rest of the World. Italian food is my second in line of my go to food as my most favourite food. In fact I'm going to have Spag Bol Thursday lol. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Posso immaginare che ci siano sicuramente dei veri piatti italiani preparati con grande sensibilità per la sua qualità, ma quando ho detto che il cibo italiano è una delle cucine più facili da preparare, in realtà intendevo solo in generale per il resto del mondo. Il cibo italiano è il mio secondo piatto preferito in assoluto. Infatti giovedì mangerò Spag Bol lol. 

What is Spag Bol?

Spag= spaghetti I suppose... but Bol?