B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

3 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Was sind das nur für Mädchen, die einen solchen verkommenen Kerl in ihrer Nähe dulden. Auf Karmas Bett mit Schuhen. Ich falle langsam vom Glauben ab! Hat denn dort niemand ein wenig Selbstachtung? 

I completely agree!

1 hour ago, rj281 said:

i looked a cpl of times its her i was here in  2017 either that or she hs a twin

Come on, Kristy isn't pierced in her nose.

She has by the way moved out of Spain,

to the North.

21 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

All of us who think that Mass is a predator and a guy who gives drugs to girls to be able to fuck them are so wrong !  Just one if us is ALWAYS right and it is kris66 !   So all of us , KNEE BEFORE HIS HIGHNESS kris66 the 1st !!  

You should check into a hospital. You are clearly obsessed with me .. I feel sad for your mental suffering!

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, northguy said:

Come on, Kristy isn't pierced in her nose.

She has by the way moved out of Spain,

to the North.

When the VERY (in)sane people here say it's her you better agree or you are an idiot in their eyes. How dare you spoil their delusional fantasies 😉 

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Wolf ??   What is he doing in Ney's room?  Doesn't he invite the tattoo Girl ?  WHY IS he leaving alone with the B4 girls !  HE SHOULD be the one with her !!  

what's the problem then?, Ney and Karma have been on and under Wolf all weekend so why shouldn't he be on her bed now