B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

10 hours ago, milubo said:

There is a lot of gossip about Wolf and Massimo.
I am not defending them, their behaviour leaves much to be desired in many ways.

Wolf and Massimo are insulted more than facts to the detriment of the girls can be honestly stated.
With the insults of the two from some users, I have the impression that they need their insults to be able to.
Apparently, because they themselves have only a fragment of "women's happiness" to show.

With the exception of Karma, Neytiri, the girls Sara and Aziza run after Massimo.
Especially with Neytiri, she doesn't like contact with her "dark" guy.

I haven't seen if drugs are involved.
The signs of heavy drug use are unmistakable.

In other words, there are always two sides to a coin.

The girls are not angels or convent students.

In spite of everything, I enjoy watching Sara Aziza Neytiri Karma.

For me, the mood in #B4 has suffered with the arrival of Daytona,
Daytona is too often the fifth wheel on the wagon

Excellent post! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Can someone explain to me why I can't call the unmentionable a pig and instead it's possible to call girls whores? After all, the pig has a contract like that of the girls so he is a whore too

Good point.

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Can someone explain to me why I can't call the unmentionable a pig and instead it's possible to call girls whores? After all, the pig has a contract like that of the girls so he is a whore too

You can call him anything you want, it helps if we know which person it is though and the nick name isn’t already used. Personally there is not enough cussing nouns in my vocabulary to truly express what he deserves to be called. I have referred to him as a filthy maggot as well. I am not too concerned about his sensibilities. 

for the record I am referring to mass

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Good point.

Very good point...because either way these people are still being called names but those who remain bitter and jealous of a younger and decent looking Italian guy in the project...unlike the old fat ones on here. 

• Like 1

What a coincidence ... Beard guy lying on Ney's bed for quite some times ... Faking sleeping... As soon as she comes back , MIRACLE !   He wakes up and starts touching her and fucking her ... He's so pathetic and as dangerous as the other ( his mentor )  ... Can't wait to see him leave ASAP !  

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

What a coincidence ... Beard guy lying on Ney's bed for quite some times ... Faking sleeping... As soon as she comes back , MIRACLE !   He wakes up and starts touching her and fucking her ... He's so pathetic and as dangerous as the other ( his mentor )  ... Can't wait to see him leave ASAP !  

Did she just make him go wash his dick in the shower or was he just taking a leak in the show only

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Lmfao I rest my case...my point proven right there, it's consented btw. 

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

"dangerous" you say???? because he fucked a girl that wanted to be fucked by him?!

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

On a lighter note 😆,my sub expired...can someone tell me who's fucking ney?

homeless guy because she is drunk she was horny but another poor performance of him

just 3 mn of penetration in one boring position and that's all for him, save your money

• Haha 1