B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

Just now, cupid30 said:

On a lighter note 😆,my sub expired...can someone tell me who's fucking ney?

The homeless guy with beard and usually wears a hat. Baseball hat last timw. He grope people that are with mass while they are with mass

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Lmfao I rest my case...my point proven right there, it's consented btw. 

She has NO Choice, he's in her bed !!  And won't leave ... 

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

On a lighter note 😆,my sub expired...can someone tell me who's fucking ney?

Stupid guy who doesn't want to leave ... Eating for free, WIFI for free, fucking for free ... Does NOTHING but stay there and wait for rubbing/fucking ... Nothing else !   Oh I forgot !  He is TfiDeano's friend ! 

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Stupid guy who doesn't want to leave ... Eating for free, WIFI for free, fucking for free ... Does NOTHING but stay there and wait for rubbing/fucking ... Nothing else ! 

Well from the thumbnails i can see her on top of him,i'm sure she wants him there though,appears so to me

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, switch said:

homeless guy because she is drunk she was horny but another poor performance of him

just 3 mn of penetration in one boring position and that's all for him, save your money

I did feel sorry for Neytiri, the guy was a dud fuck.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Stupid guy who doesn't want to leave ... Eating for free, WIFI for free, fucking for free ... Does NOTHING but stay there and wait for rubbing/fucking ... Nothing else ! 

Yea see, now you are just making this rubbish up because you dislike the guy. Has it ever occurred to you Neyt likes him...which is what actually matters.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I did feel sorry for Neytiri, the guy was a dud fuck.

I don't know if they are all like this but the italians guys we had on RLC are all quick

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Well from the thumbnails i can see her on top of him,i'm sure she wants him there though,appears so to me

That's not enough for some people...they'll say he is forcing this situation on her despite the fact she clearly likes the guy and likes railing him. As I have said though...you can try to convince someone on something a million times but once they see things the way they do then they will have it no other way. It's a waste of time trying to talk to some of the 'lovely guys' on here. 

1 minute ago, switch said:

the thing surprise me  is she fuck with this guy without condom again

Nothing that hasn't happened 100's of times I bet.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, switch said:

with Massimo she used condom all the time but with this guy no

Maybe she loves creamies.

• Thanks 1