B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

13 minutes ago, switch said:

I don't know if they are all like this but the italians guys we had on RLC are all quick

He's not Italian! When he and Massimo are alone, they speak to each other in Spanish

21 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

"dangerous" you say???? because he fucked a girl that wanted to be fucked by him?!

Yes dangerous. I followed him on the replay's for two hours. At least he used two times coke and he was not alone.

18 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

That's not enough for some people...they'll say he is forcing this situation on her despite the fact she clearly likes the guy and likes railing him. As I have said though...you can try to convince someone on something a million times but once they see things the way they do then they will have it no other way. It's a waste of time trying to talk to some of the 'lovely guys' on here. 

Sesame Street Marvel GIF by Muppet Wiki                                                                                                                                      There are loads of them here 😅

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Yes dangerous. I followed him on the replay's for two hours. At least he used two times coke and he was not alone.

Still doesn't explain why he's "dangerous"...Dangerous is that dude that chased his woman through the apt where eliska and pepik now are,ELVIS is dangerous,i would call Paul dangerous because he put his hands on Leora a few times...but i see no one being "dangerous" in any of the villas

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Still doesn't explain why he's "dangerous"...Dangerous is that dude that chased his woman through the apt where eliska and pepik now are,ELVIS is dangerous,i would call Paul dangerous because he put his hands on Leora a few times...but i see no one being "dangerous" in any of the villas

You're right.

But I don't call someone who walks with toilet paper in his pocket to wipe noses after sniffing under  the stairs, a good guy

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

That was Fox and Don...in the now B&K apartment. I watched that live...that was fucking awful to witness, yet all the guys made of fluffy things on here complain about Lacrim, Dylan, Wolf and Massimo lol...really...REALLY, don't me fucking laugh lol. They target the men because they are jealous...it's actually completely normal as it's human nature but they are mostly all in denial and seeing things on cam that don't actually exist.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Borbora said:

You're right.

But I don't call someone who walks with toilet paper in his pocket to wipe noses after sniffing under  the stairs, a good guy

agreed,but they're young,wild and free....the guys aren't saints but neither are these young ladies

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

That was Fox and Don...in the now B&K apartment. I watched that live...that was fucking awful to witness, yet all the guys made of fluffy things on here complain about Lacrim, Dylan, Wolf and Massimo lol...really...REALLY, don't me fucking laugh lol. They target the men because they are jealous...it's actually completely normal as it's human nature but they are mostly all in denial and seeing things on cam that don't actually exist.  

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

• Thanks 1