B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

15 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Karma, Sara and Ney brought guys from outside the villa. Daytona too.

But you can count on one finger what Wolf and Massimo brought in and it was the ex who didn't have sex with her former boyfriend.

You are right...but RLC hire the guys 'probably' to fuck the whores from both clubhouses...and it mostly works bar one or two, but either way I couldn't care less who comes from where...I enjoy watching them fuck on cam. That's one of many reasons why people sign up to RLC and pay money to watch people do shit together and I have no problem with any of the current participants both male and female. It's just nice to watch young people having fun and good times together with whatever they are doing. It's not a crime surely. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nack said:

Why so much hate for the sex? There are others who have paid for RLC sub and enjoyed the sex including me. Why do people here ALWAYS crib about the girls having sex? 

Forum members think they know better than the girls, purely based on what they see on cam only. The dislike/hate is relentless, and it sounds to me like many here would be happy to scribe to Premium just to watch the girls run the vacuum cleaner around the house and play on their mobiles...how very exciting...NOT.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Karma, Sara and Ney brought guys from outside the villa. Daytona too.

But you can count on one finger what Wolf and Massimo brought in and it was the ex who didn't have sex with her former boyfriend.

That was "Israel"? He asked her if she want to do a 3 way and she said no, so he said something like she could get a cab. He eventually talked her, into it with him and Cecilia I think. Not sure if he banged Israel or not

Side note, She was nice and spoke english quite well with the girls in the kitchen. It was interesting.

29 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Forum members think they know better than the girls, purely based on what they see on cam only. The dislike/hate is relentless, and it sounds to me like many here would be happy to scribe to Premium just to watch the girls run the vacuum cleaner around the house and play on their mobiles...how very exciting...NOT.  

Seems About Right GIF by Digital Pratik

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

That was "Israel"?

Yep.

But I have more respect for Harley's efforts to have contacts than the villa residents. Even though I think she has fewer assets than the princesses and princes of the villa.

• Upvote 1

Are B4 women there to fuck the men at B7 under the RLC model? So they hire women they know will spread their legs quicker than butter in B4.

Who at RLC is hiring women these days? 

Does Boggan and Nelly have any say in who is hired for B7 & B4?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, because supposedly Sara lay down on the back couch in shame after she fucked max again for the first time, but I had watched the replay when he went to b7 after sex and you could see Sara looking towards max, there was no disgust or anything else but her eyes sparkled as if she had developed feelings for Max again after Max wrapped her around his finger again with alcohol and his lies, only for him sara is nothing but a lifeboat.

The only person I feel sorry for in this Max Sara crap is Karma, because even she doesn't seem to want to look at these sick feelings of Sara. I don't know if Karma would have kissed Sara in the kitchen if Sara had told her beforehand what she did over the weekend

Because if there isn't a party where other girls are also at the start, he only has sara left to get fucked because even Aziza realized after 1 fuck what an asshole he is.

If Sara is unlucky and continues to let Max pump her full of drugs and alcohol that she will lose the relationship with Karma (just a thought of mine)