B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

1 minute ago, pajero said:

hello can you translate for me what massimo and karma say to each other at 01:13cam1.5 on b7 I know that KARMA responds to mass ok but as I am hard of hearing I didn't understand anything thank you

i will try but no guarantees on authenticity 

1 hour ago, MaxK said:

It's so stupid of her to fuck without a condom because she doesn't know who else he's doing it with

Think everybody, and you'd be close.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, pajero said:

hello can you translate for me what massimo and karma say to each other at 01:13cam1.5 on b7 I know that KARMA responds to mass ok but as I am hard of hearing I didn't understand anything thank you

i gave it a listen but was unable to determine what was said between the two of them.  there was a lot of skipping during the time of the replay which made it hard to understand.  sorry i couldn't help you!

Karma's trip to Belgium, left Massimo to take control over the 2 villas.

"We wanted to play 
Play for the crowd
Law said no way
Cause you're on your way out
Bedlam in Belgium."

Spoiler: Scottish/Australian  Woke, protect yourselves.

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Je l'ai écouté mais je n'ai pas pu déterminer ce qui se disait entre eux deux. il y avait beaucoup de sauts pendant la rediffusion, ce qui rendait la compréhension difficile. désolé, je n'ai pas pu t'aider !

c'est gentil d'avoir essayé merci

• Like 1

all of the massages have been done, all the concerts have been played, the cast is drug up, and the cats have been layed.  take a broom with a wide swath, clean the cobwebs from the moth, when the cast is clear, burn the place down with cheer!

• Like 1

Il y a 13 heures, poncherello a dit :

Can someone explain to me why I can't call the unmentionable a pig and instead it's possible to call girls whores? After all, the pig has a contract like that of the girls so he is a whore too

both should be avoided JMHO

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Slow said:

entrambi dovrebbero essere evitati JMHO

Holy words but when faced with certain attitudes it is impossible to resist. I add that I have joined the ranks of those who call them a pig and an idiot last but I believe what I write so I won't change

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

the best thing to happen today!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

the high light of the day for sure !

good riddance and please never come back 

this is the first thing I have done today it's search on the replay if this guy was gone or not

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1