B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Not a chance...... Karma has proved all along that all these assumptions will not happen. She wouldn't go the whole way with Wolf no way is she doing it with Massimo. 

yes, you are correct!  the defining factor is if sara can get karma to consume some of her drugs.  then and only then, do the duo stand a chance of anything happening with karma.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

....because the video seems to be a lie...

Unless we know that for a fact or Sara said that, I am not convinced of that was just made up, It 'rings' very plausible and consistent with his lack of respect for women he bags.

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Unless we know that for a fact or Sara said that, I am not convinced of that was just made up, It 'rings' very plausible and consistent with his lack of respect for women he bags.

makes me wonder if it all wasn't a setup for the viewers.

I also don't think that Sara would talk Karma into a threesome for that Sara seems to like Karma too much and even if she did they would have to put Karma under drugs and alcohol and make themselves liable to prosecution to have a threesome with Karma.

The only one who wants the threesome is if Max and since Karma doesn't really like Max but is just polite and has to accept him as long as he is here again the theory is clear.

Because sara has not only disappointed karma once for whatever reason only a few people know and as long as sara keeps going out with max (karma will be skeptical about sara why, just pure speculation without knowing what karma really thinks).

9 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

when it comes to the video, if she accuses him of sending the video to her ex-fiancé via a friend and then 4 days later, under the influence of drugs and alokhol, fucks him again just because he says you can trust me again, that doesn't add up. I can't say whether Karma saw the video or simply believed what Sara said.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

what do you mean by that

Hi Rat

I will rephrase it.

It seems odd this accusation came up from nowhere. It seemed specific and was not part of any other fight. Why would Sara bring that up in isolation if she didn't believe it was true?

Mass showed his hand a few weeks ago when he was fucking her from behind with his  friend and was essentially showing off while Sara couldn't see. He lives to build his ego.

This may have been after he smacked her I believe. He has no respect for these women and they are only conquests to him.

When accused about the video he wanted to know details about the video, where she  she saw it etc. That seems like a response from someone who knows a video exists was shared. More concerned about the details so he can form a defence vs knowing it never happened at all.

Analogy: If the police accuses you of murdering your wife, you do not ask questions for specific details so you can counter those points, you give an unequivocal no I did not.

That is what I mean when I say the videos are very plausible based on his character.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Hi Rat

I will rephrase it.

It seems odd this accusation came up from nowhere. It seemed specific and was not part of any other fight. Why would Sara bring that up in isolation if she didn't believe it was true?

Mass showed his hand a few weeks ago when he was fucking her from behind with his  friend and was essentially showing off while Sara couldn't see. He lives to build his ego.

This may have been after he smacked her I believe. He has no respect for these women and they are only conquests to him.

When accused about the video he wanted to know details about the video, where she  she saw it etc. That seems like a response from someone who knows a video was shared. More concerned about the details so he can form a defence vs knowing it never happened at all.

Analogy: If the police accuses you of murdering your wife, you do not ask questions for specific details so you can counter those points, you give an unequivocal no I did not.

That is what I mean when I say the videos are very plausible based on his character.

Yes I know what you mean maxbell but it's just weird that 4 days later she let him fuck her again as if the video never existed and that's what makes me so suspicious

• Upvote 1

Regarding that video, Massi explained it to Mati last day, he said it was a misunderstanding because the girl Sara saw in the video wasn't her but someone who looked like her, he has no interest in sharing videos online. After accusing him unjustly, she apologized to him and he said they didn't speak for a week. I think that's the reason for their rapprochement.

39 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Massimo admitted to Karma in B7, that a video had

slipped (though apparently edited), but

he claimed it wasn't sexual.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Yes I know what you mean maxbell but it's just weird that 4 days later she let him fuck her again as if the video never existed and that's what makes me so suspicious

Yeah agree that is odd. My opinion is just a theory and open to debate of course.

If I attempt to weave this 4 day wait then fuck into this theory, I might say, she is gullible and susceptible to Mass's BS. Say if he said someone else in that room was responsible for example? I also think she is weak and when her anger wore of, her resistance, if any, gave in to having sex.

Not my best argument 🤣. But I try 😉