B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

somehow 90% of the time sara max and daytona are on their own, karma and ney and wolf preferred to spend the night in b7 on the couch and aziza was alone in her room even today sara was sitting all alone in the kitchen, although karma is just there but what i wish is that the other girls take sara out of the way for a while to signal to her what can happen if she continues to hang out with max.

What I also hope is that sara falls on her face again to realize in time what she has done with max and the other girls don't want to have anything more to do with her (wishful thinking).

Which is a pity and I already told one user that I like this relationship that sara and karma have very much not purely sexual but just nice to see how they watch a movie on the couch or lie in the tub together and listen to music.

16 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

in qualche modo il 90% delle volte sara max e daytona sono da soli, karma, ney e wolf hanno preferito passare la notte in b7 sul divano e aziza era sola nella sua stanza anche oggi sara era seduta tutta sola in cucina, anche se karma è lì, ma quello che vorrei è che le altre ragazze prendessero Sara da parte per un po' per segnalarle cosa può succedere se continua a uscire con Max.

Quello che spero anche è che Sara cada di nuovo di faccia per rendersi conto in tempo di cosa ha fatto con Max e che le altre ragazze non vogliano più avere niente a che fare con lei (pio desiderio).

Il che è un peccato e ho già detto a un utente che mi piace questa relazione che Sara e Karma hanno molto, non puramente sessuale ma semplicemente bello vedere come guardano un film sul divano o si sdraiano insieme nella vasca e ascoltano musica.

Good morning and welcome back. When they kissed in the kitchen, in the presence of everyone, Sara had already told Karma everything about her crazy weekend and Karma had reacted by saying that they are Sara's choices. I don't know how this story will progress but from what I've seen now in the kitchen it seems that Karma has big shoulders

16 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

somehow 90% of the time sara max and daytona are on their own, karma and ney and wolf preferred to spend the night in b7 on the couch and aziza was alone in her room even today sara was sitting all alone in the kitchen, although karma is just there but what i wish is that the other girls take sara out of the way for a while to signal to her what can happen if she continues to hang out with max.

What I also hope is that sara falls on her face again to realize in time what she has done with max and the other girls don't want to have anything more to do with her (wishful thinking).

Which is a pity and I already told one user that I like this relationship that sara and karma have very much not purely sexual but just nice to see how they watch a movie on the couch or lie in the tub together and listen to music.

was that because karma didn't want to be around sara when massimo was her?  i think so, the whole spending the night on the b7 sofa was no coincident, karma knew sara was with massimo and wanted no part of it.

as for sara falling on her face again, that story has repeated itself at nausiam!

as for the sara/karma relationship, it's totally one sided, even a blind person can see that.  karma is a convenience to sara and nothing more in my opinion.

yes and as i said after sex you could see in sara's eyes that she probably has feelings for max again and he will screw her over again from front to back and she will realize it too late again

I hope sara makes the right choice at some point what she wants now the drug sex with max or this special with karma, because at the moment I have a few problems to believe what sara says, (because the video seems to be a lie and that she told him we are just friends, she lies from time to time like masse, who has turned sara's head again with his lies).

It's nice that the two of them are in Sara's room painting but I don't really understand the situation yet, what will happen when Max suddenly shows up, how will Sara react and what will Karma do, will she go away so as not to have to see the misery.

Thanks Ponch but I don't know if I'm back yet, I saw the replay and had to write the thought down to get it out of my brain (otherwise I would have even more head cinema like before).

• Like 1

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

It's nice that the two of them are in Sara's room painting but I don't really understand the situation yet, what will happen when Max suddenly shows up, how will Sara react and what will Karma do, will she go away so as not to have to see the misery.

Thanks Ponch but I don't know if I'm back yet, I saw the replay and had to write the thought down to get it out of my brain (otherwise I would have even more head cinema like before).

i still believe the final impact will be sara convincing karma to have a 3sum with her and massimo.  i think that has been sara and massimo's plan all along.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Ich glaube immer noch, dass die endgültige Wirkung darin bestehen wird, dass Sara Karma davon überzeugt, eine Dreiersumme mit ihr und Massimo zu haben. Ich glaube, das war schon immer der Plan von Sara und Massimo.

Ja,der Meinung bin ich auch, Aber wird Karma da mitspielen?

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i still believe the final impact will be sara convincing karma to have a 3sum with her and massimo.  i think that has been sara and massimo's plan all along.

Not a chance...... Karma has proved all along that all these assumptions will not happen. She wouldn't go the whole way with Wolf no way is she doing it with Massimo. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

I don't think Karma would give in to that however if she is convinced to take some coke or ecstasy anything could happen.

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Yes, I think so too, but will karma play a role?

as it has been up until now i would lean towards saying no.  i think what it all depends on is some of the trips to the garage when there is another party.  if karma drinks or does any other substances, i think that would be the best chance for sara and massimo to swoop in and do their thing.